Dutch Creek

chucker

Reaction score
We were out at Dutch Creek over the 4 day July 1st weekend. North of the Crows Nest Pass, west of Highway 22. Weather was good for 3 days, in the 30's, then heavy rain on 4th day. The RZR worked perfectly, better than expected. My quadding buddies had a hard time believing that the RZR could do what it did. It seems to be more stable in some situation (must be the wheelbase) The roll cage does give a false sence of security. I have attached a few pictures. The rest will be in my gallery.

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do not let TrailCrusader see these pics. If he does you will be in a lot more "MUD" than you can imagine. Nice pics though. I was out in Corbin over the July long weekend for a day then up to Atlas for a day. Nice riding both days.:d

motorbike mike

Reaction score
hi i am a newbie

i am going to fernie for the 1st weekend of oct. going to kucanusa on saterday , but want to ride out of either dutch creek, beaver mines, fernie and or elkford on the friday and sunday. i don't know the area but have a gps..do you have an idea of where to get maps or quadrants of stagging areas and or good trails.

thx ..mike b

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to Quad Squad | bridges, not fences
the club has done extensive GPS Trail work in this area. All the information that you are seeking is available on this site:cool: Look at the "contack us." there is an office where you can purchase a detailed map of the area. Look at TRAILS, TRACK LIST. Good Luck on your trip. The Elkford area has some Special Regs about ATV use in the Town/Village, check it out before you ride.:eek:

Top Bottom