Dual Light Habervision Goggles

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just recieved my habervision goggles. They were the "Prima" model. I was very impressed with the fit and finish and the optic orange lens is very cool. The outside is a trioxide blue. They are 100% polarized duel lenses.
I ordered them online from HaberVision Polarized Sunglasses
The price was right too, $65 plus shipping and postage fees at $20.
I'm just to much of a chicken to cut the straps off, they look like they will work with quick straps...

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ive... have ya tried them on a grey light day yet...... would like to know....If ya like quick straps let'r buck.... I ride with full straps now like it makes it easy to pull off goggles and put on the dryer as soon as ya stop...

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I han't ridden with them yet, just stared out the window. I know what you mean about quick straps though..

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just an update for everyone now that I have ridden a full season with em'...they're junk :mad: You can absolutely not put these things anywhere without scratching them. I do like the orange color though.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Thanks for the update...I was looking at them too...guess not now.

Just an update for everyone now that I have ridden a full season with em'...they're junk :mad: You can absolutely not put these things anywhere without scratching them. I do like the orange color though.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update...I was looking at them too...guess not now.

I have a set of Habervision rivas, the lens was good for last season and the first trip of this season when I hit a bit of a hole south of Blue river and put my face into handlebars......kinda scratched up the lense a bit. 509 has a great goggle hard case for 20 bones, keep spare gogs in good shape.

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you didn't like your HaberVision Goggles. As my name suggests I am a HaberVision Rep. Contact me privately and I can try and get your goggles repaired. I have several seasons on my goggles and have put my face into the bars more than once (my helmet is trashed). The lenses do have anti-scratch coatings on them but nothing is going to stop all scratching.
Replacement lenses are cheap.

Top Bottom