dual exhaust?

rmksledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a 03 gmc 1500 ext cab short bed, looking for somewhere i can find a inexpencive dual set up. been looking on e bay but am worried i wont end up with what i want.

Any recomended brands?

crow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pm xsyourrides on this site..he's a supporting vendors he'll be able to hook you up with whatever your looking for.

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For starters i have single 4 inch gibson on my truck and its a 07 6.0l gas chev and i love its deep mean growl but its very distinctive i highly reccomend it. the cost was 650 but its all stainless steel. As for your situation i would cut the cats out(shhh i say nothing) for ultimate power and milage more flow more power. also i did my 79 chev when i was in high school no cats with cherry bombs true dual all new tubing for 500. Anothe nice muffler on a v8 is a cherry bomb turbo its a baffled muffler so fully legal. Any way my buddy has gibson on his 4.8l chev and its what made me go gibson. Like Crow said pm Xsyourride, deryl will hook you up and give you a deal, he has for me for my chip.

xsyourride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a pic of the flowmaster you can either go out the rear or out the side.

Attachments

• 17428.jpg
    17428.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 34

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go true duals if you get anything, will deffinitly get the best proformnce gains if you dont mind paying a little extra, if you cut the cats off you will need the o2 bypass sensors.... Also i think magnaflows are the nices sounding exause systems you can get.

Top Bottom