drop and roll

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah i have installed some of the specialty sleds D&R's and the yare very far from cheesy.. Just ask hagmanmod1 how his works as it's one i did..

Maverick800XRS

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont know what your smoking but mine was done by specialty and its like 2.5inches down and 3 back or vise verse so maby you should look into things alittle more before you flap your gums and its on an 07 rev well worth the money could run the new 3inch with room to spare

that thing must be totally sick... that might be a bit much for a stock 800 to sling, but the RT 1000 thats done right will sure spin it, same convo going on over at dootalk. Id love to do one but just don't have the facilities for that extensive of a mod and it's too expensive to have someone do it. Are you running the 3" hangman or were u just saying you could ? id like to see one work.

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that thing must be totally sick... that might be a bit much for a stock 800 to sling, but the RT 1000 thats done right will sure spin it, same convo going on over at dootalk. Id love to do one but just don't have the facilities for that extensive of a mod and it's too expensive to have someone do it. Are you running the 3" hangman or were u just saying you could ? id like to see one work.
i run a 2.5 162 and i still have just over an inch of room in the front .1100 has the 3inch on his rt based 1100 and the track hooks up fricken awsome, your 800 would pull the 3inch with the proper gearing and clutching yeah your track speed would drop significantly but instead of spining you would be climbing

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i run a 2.5 162 and i still have just over an inch of room in the front .1100 has the 3inch on his rt based 1100 and the track hooks up fricken awsome, your 800 would pull the 3inch with the proper gearing and clutching yeah your track speed would drop significantly but instead of spining you would be climbing

I have at least 5 inches from the tip of my 2.5" track to the bulkhead and im running 8 tooth drivers. Thats not where you need the room its the top of your tunnel. I think I would have to go to 7 tooth to get a 3" track in there.

'

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have at least 5 inches from the tip of my 2.5" track to the bulkhead and im running 8 tooth drivers. Thats not where you need the room its the top of your tunnel. I think I would have to go to 7 tooth to get a 3" track in there.

'
are you sure about that cause the 3inch fits on hagmans with his 8 tooth with room to spare like he said

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya but when i got my three inch in decemder, hagmanmod had his chaincase apart so we slipped it in to see if it would fit.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry that this thread is so out of wack. Ive never dropped and rolled a diamond drive.

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this might help you with your problem my buddy climbin did a cmx drive on his 1150 kingcat pm him and maby he could tell you about it he ran the 162 2.5 track

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he sold it to build his m1000 turbo . the only complaint i heard from him was the braking was poor with the cmx drive he would experience brake fade on long decents other than that he liked it

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but i'll bet that you already knew that didn't ya cause (you) and i think we all know who (you) is know everything. you should get an award for being the fastest keyboard sledder on here

Top Bottom