Driveing Music

Al "ley Cat"

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what music you sledders listen to get the adrenaline to start following ?Just putting a cd together for the trip to McBride.I have my old favs.Black Sabbath,Led Zep,BTO,Allman Brothers,...,But the closer i get to the mountians , Fear Factory,Clutch Junkhouse...Absolutely no dueling broke back mountian banjoing BS. LOL.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what music you sledders listen to get the adrenaline to start following ?Just putting a cd together for the trip to McBride.I have my old favs.Black Sabbath,Led Zep,BTO,Allman Brothers,...,But the closer i get to the mountians , Fear Factory,Clutch Junkhouse...Absolutely no dueling broke back mountian banjoing BS. LOL.

a little Johnny Cash some Waylon Jennings and you can go wrong with Willie Nelson.

spike7ss

Reaction score
blacklane, avenged sevenfold, disturbed, korn, methods of mayhem, monster magnet, motorhead, prodigy, rob zombie, slipknot, social code, starewell, white zombie.

I have my ipod on when i ride, every ride is like watching a sled vid hahaha

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
faction 28 sirius satellite radio. everything from punk to metal to rap.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
blacklane, avenged sevenfold, disturbed, korn, methods of mayhem, monster magnet, motorhead, prodigy, rob zombie, slipknot, social code, starewell, white zombie.

Holy crap, I must be getting old, cause I'm pretty sure if I had this cranked up, I would run my truck off a bridge just to get the voices out of my head.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What ever happens to be playing in my head at the time, and no ipod. Beats the voices that use to rent the space

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This was very close to my playlist 10+ years ago, still got em on cd. Methods of Mayhem is in the truck right now. Next time everyone rides if you are lucky like me you could get a stupid song stuck in your head all day long...IF YOU LIKE PINA COLADAS AND GETTIN CAUGHT IN THE RAIN....haha it'll happen now:p:firefire:

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try Abstraxt, I found them on a Thunderstruck video. Just awesome on the headphones while powering threw the powder!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
limp bizkit, korn, pantera, nonpoint, old metallica, tool, sevendust, stemm....and many others

bansheesrule

Reaction score
before i ride im on 20 octane sirus but my ipod is mainly on Disturbed,Godsmack,Breaking Banjemin,volbeat(still counting) All that remain(two weeks),Craving Lucy(therapy)bullet for my valentine, could the list go on and on but if you can handle the heavy tunes do it these are super good bands.... the saying goes... if it's to loud your too old.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Atta a boy senior "pipes"! Add a little Don Williams, Randy Travis, and I can't forget Conway and George! But I guess we are in the minority.....:trustme:

Hey im in the younger crowd and can listen enjoy and sing along to alot of this, but, it just doesnt make the hair on my neck stand up and make me feel 10 feet tall:beer:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely some Johnny Cash, along with some George Jones and some Merl.

Top Bottom