Draws

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put mine in 2 weeks ago. Bull moose and muley buck. I have heard that the black powder season is gone from alberta. Chitty deal

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put mine in 2 weeks ago. Bull moose and muley buck. I have heard that the black powder season is gone from alberta. Chitty deal

Wainright hunts still on for blackpowder and I take mine out during rifle season just to be different. Nice watch'm drop through the cloud!

Usually a bow hunter but for this year I bought a 300RUM Sendaro, trigger lightened, muzzle brake and ckeckered SS brake cap, bedded with marine resin and SS fibre, engraved Leupold 4.5-14X50 VXlll LR with CDS. Custom leather engraved sling and air brushed ready in about 4 weeks. Wifey amazed on how much a bow hunter will spend on a gun - I am now 8 years in a row for moose with a bow except one for a Muzzle loader moose at Wainwright a few years ago. Everything on the home quater is now in range off of the bench at the back of the yard. She just doesn't understand, rifle was #16 in the gun cabinet, the Mosberg 3 1/2" Ultimag Flyway that she hasn't seen yet was #17! Good thing she's a forgiving lady:confused::D

Last edited:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put mine in when first opened, doing rifle and archery this year, and also wild boar, last year wasn't scouting enough

Last edited:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put mine in weeks ago, bull moose and cow elk, got my bull moose draw last year so I just 999'd it, and dont really want my cow elk next year so I 999'd that one as well, Im thinking this season maybe Ill focus more on getting a real nice whitetail or spend more time on getting a bull elk, have always wanted to shoot a bull elk

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Heard that they will have draw results online starting Thusday. Cross you fingers and get ready for your hunt

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard that they will have draw results online starting Thusday. Cross you fingers and get ready for your hunt

Yup tomorrow is the day according to the winrelm site,.. going to have a peek tomorrow morning before I head off to work,.. maybe my day will go better :)

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got this in the mail, but didn't notice cause it was sent to my junk folder

[h=1]Message from Alberta Fish & Wildlife Division[/h]
[h=2]UPDATE-2012 Hunting Draw Results![/h] Due to an explosion and power failure, the draw results on albertarelm.com may not be available on July 12, 2012 as scheduled.
At the time of this email we are not certain when service will be restored.
Email SRD.FWDLicensing@gov.ab.ca

aircanam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well everyone else made up for me not drawing anything, 4 moose, 4 deer and 4 elk. Not too sure of antlered or antlerless but.....

Top Bottom