Dragonladys Sunday Ride

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Well the Dragonlady and me went for a ride to long lake Sunday. The snow out there is great, up to the knee's. Thanks to the Long Lake Happy Mart gas station for the staging area. Riding across the lake was quite slushy and there is the odd open area,:eek:, most likely water pockets on top of the ice, I wasn't going to stop to check it out though.

I went through a full talk in the turbo, Just made it back to the truck. DL seemed a bit pooped by the time we made it back to the truck. She broke her suspension on her sled, we were still able to ride back.

Attachments

• Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally,  DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 092.jpg
    Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally, DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 092.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally,  DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 094.jpg
    Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally, DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 094.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally,  DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 111.jpg
    Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally, DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 111.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally,  DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 115.jpg
    Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally, DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 115.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 39
  • Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally,  DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 058.jpg
    Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally, DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 058.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 42
  • Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally,  DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 066.jpg
    Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally, DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 066.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 42
  • Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally,  DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 073.jpg
    Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally, DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 073.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Here's some more pics

Attachments

• Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally,  DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 091.jpg
    Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally, DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 091.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally,  DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 090.jpg
    Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally, DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 090.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally,  DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 086.jpg
    Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally, DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 086.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally,  DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 083.jpg
    Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally, DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 083.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally,  DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 087.jpg
    Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally, DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 087.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally,  DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 109.jpg
    Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally, DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 109.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally,  DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 103.jpg
    Resized_Seba trailseekers poker rally, DL and Ron pow in Long Lake 09 103.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 40

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is that a older mountain cat? 800 900 600?
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Kittyman, its an 800.... Goes okay, took it for a rip, but track was ratcheting bad for me.... Suspect suspension must've been broken. Dl needs to get the sled gone through closely and some minor fixes.
Yup, amazing, considering we were at the trailseekers rally, and the snow was sketchy, and nowhere like what you guys had up north there.... Wow!:(

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pics Ron, those were the best ones you could find..lololol
Yep sled is getting looked at at Mountain Magic today for a look through and fixing the suspension tonight, ready to ride wed, this week.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics, thanks. Just a some advice for all you peeps. I have been riding up in that area for 25 years and this year is one of the worst years for open water. Just be careful out there. If you dont see tracks dont go on.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics, thanks. Just a some advice for all you peeps. I have been riding up in that area for 25 years and this year is one of the worst years for open water. Just be careful out there. If you dont see tracks dont go on.

Ya we saw a bit of water there, but was all good. stayed where the tracks were. Safety first then fun:d

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey dl who ya ridin with at the jamboree..yer welcome to ride with us..gonna try to be on the trail at 11:00 am saturday and sunday,,those are excellent trails in whitecourt..fast and flat...:beer:

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey dl who ya ridin with at the jamboree..yer welcome to ride with us..gonna try to be on the trail at 11:00 am saturday and sunday,,those are excellent trails in whitecourt..fast and flat...:beer:

OK sweet, will catch up to you guys for sure. I will be there Wed. till Sun. My sled is in the shop getting fixed.
If not ready have a M8 that Im taking instead, might actually take it and try it out. it was offered to me.so.....:d
should be fun.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
OK sweet, will catch up to you guys for sure. I will be there Wed. till Sun. My sled is in the shop getting fixed.
If not ready have a M8 that Im taking instead, might actually take it and try it out. it was offered to me.so.....:d
should be fun.

Carefull Dragonlady,You get on that M8 and you will never go back.
catmando!

Top Bottom