Drag Racing - Sled Cam View

MrMotoSki

Reaction score
Mike; I saw the 2 cameras on your sled at wetaskiwin and was wondering how well they would work with all the vibration etc.
Real good idea, LIKE IT!!:):d
Too bad Sunday was a wash, oh well, already looking forward to next year.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Great clip Mike....the first video must have been taken when I went for lunch, I was out on the center of the track with the starter all day. Guess I should have had my rabbit ears on...lol...
Hey, post a photo of the sled you were racing.

Maxceleration Racing

Reaction score
Website
www.maxcelerationracing.com
The lighting was a little tough on that clip from Wetaskiwin, the sun didn't come out until later in the day. In the first race clip I was in lane 4 and the 2 others were in lane 1 and 2 so they were a distance away.

Sled I was using was my '96 XCR 600, this is an older picture but it still looks pretty much like this. The sled shakes pretty good at idle but smooths out once the RPM comes up a little.

Attachments

• maxceleration032001.jpg
    maxceleration032001.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 111

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I'll have to take a look tonight and see if I got a photo of you coming off the line...I took about 300 photos on Saturday, wasn't there Sunday.
The lighting was a little tough on that clip from Wetaskiwin, the sun didn't come out until later in the day. In the first race clip I was in lane 4 and the 2 others were in lane 1 and 2 so they were a distance away.

Sled I was using was my '96 XCR 600, this is an older picture but it still looks pretty much like this. The sled shakes pretty good at idle but smooths out once the RPM comes up a little.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Often thought abou the mounted vid cam. Enjoyed watching it but I feel throqwing up now form all the shake.;) Thanks for sharing.

Maxceleration Racing

Reaction score
Website
www.maxcelerationracing.com
Back away from the big computer screen ZRrrr !!! If you watch it in too big a window the motion will get ya.

By the way, I saw you again on the weekend. Always impressed with how clean your sled is.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
That type of cleaning is often related to some obsessive compulsive tendency...lol...
I agree Max....always a pleasure to see Duane's sled.
Back away from the big computer screen ZRrrr !!! If you watch it in too big a window the motion will get ya.

By the way, I saw you again on the weekend. Always impressed with how clean your sled is.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That type of cleaning is often related to some obsessive compulsive tendency...lol...
I agree Max....always a pleasure to see Duane's sled.

Absolutely!!!

Funny thing is I thought the sleds were dirty...Seriously!

Top Bottom