Double Cooker set-up

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finished installing my double cooker set up, used it a few times, works great. Thing cooker can for quick cooking aka, the microwave, things like coconut shrimp, springrolls and regular cooker for slow cook, like my apple crisp. I did replace the stock hose clamp with a spring loaded marine one, works way better. Oh the things we do while we wait for snow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 240

Gunnerthesnowman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finished installing my double cooker set up, used it a few times, works great. Thing cooker can for quick cooking aka, the microwave, things like coconut shrimp, springrolls and regular cooker for slow cook, like my apple crisp. I did replace the stock hose clamp with a spring loaded marine one, works way better. Oh the things we do while we wait for snow.

That is the can from al ( sledshed ) talked to him today about ones , looking or a higher flowing can?

R

Ryan Verrecchia

And here I am about to put my first one on hahah a little behind. Happy I got a pipe tho going to be a little warmer

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice comparison between the two, the cooker can is very microwave like compared to the original muff pot.

Top Bottom