Don't know what quad to buy?

M

Matt

I am having a tough time deciding what quad to buy. I have been researching all of the utility quads. But what i find out, and what they are really like in the bush , mud , and hills are two different things. So i would like to here from some members about their quads. Maybe my decision will get easier.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
It's your call

I am having a tough time deciding what quad to buy. I have been researching all of the utility quads. But what i find out, and what they are really like in the bush , mud , and hills are two different things. So i would like to here from some members about their quads. Maybe my decision will get easier.

As one memeber stated a while back,.. Check them all out, They are all very good machines in this day. I have rode Polaris machines, Tires & tracks (ATV/SLED) since my children were little & now they are grown up riding the same. I am just one small opinion on a large forum, I don't think you will go wrong with your choice.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will second that.I really like mine!Come out to bruderhiem on the 12th and I'll take you for a rip!
catmando!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I will second that.I really like mine!Come out to bruderhiem on the 12th and I'll take you for a rip!
catmando!

Catman, I think thats one heck of a long drive for a rip in a Prowler, being he lives in CALGARY........ Just my 2 cents

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Catman, I think thats one heck of a long drive for a rip in a Prowler, being he lives in CALGARY........ Just my 2 cents

To ride in a Prowler....................It's worth it! LOL! LMAO!
You going out next saturday?????
catmando!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
ACTUALLY GUYS, I THINK OUR LITTLE BUDDY IS FROM PARADISE HILL, SASKATCHEWAN.....???? RIGHT IANDADDYLONGLEGS???:confused:

Dude, I meant the guy that started the thread, not our Saskatchewan friend.

Qub3d

Reaction score
Re: It's your call

As one memeber stated a while back,.. Check them all out, They are all very good machines in this day. I have rode Polaris machines, Tires & tracks (ATV/SLED) since my children were little & now they are grown up riding the same. I am just one small opinion on a large forum, I don't think you will go wrong with your choice.

I agree with Bigfoot. I don't think that you'll be disappointed at all. I've seen a UTV in action a couple of weeks ago and was amazed at what it could do. One was a Polaris and the other was a John Deere. Both of them were plowing through mud, snow, water and up hills with ease! I on the other hand enjoy my King Quad 750 so if it's a quad you ultimately look at, I would suggest it.

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends on what kind of riding you plan to do. I ended up going with the Can-Am 2-Up as I will be out often with my family. I have noticed the larger wheel base makes for a very secure ride, not tippy. IMO

Decide what size you are going for, then budget, are you close to service?? Key thing is just to get out there and ride.:D

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends on the riding you do, if your going to be having a passenger, I would suggest a UTV or at least a 2-up, If I was to do it again, I'd probably go with a utv, if I could buy a new quad today, I'd try a few out first, don't get me wrong, I love my BF but I also loved the ride of the honda's when I've tried them.

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its going to be tough to get a honest opion as the machines have there differences i bought the polaris because of the ride (i tried a friends out) other people wil say they would not buy one because of the belt drive if and i say if i did it over agian can am 650 or the 660 grizzly i still like my polaris once you get them muddy they are all same color and they all have there issues

RichardL

Reaction score
I like my King Quad but I agree that all build good machines. Just put on good after market tires. Tires make all the difference as to how far you will go.

Top Bottom