Don't Forget...Ski-Doo Winter Kick-Off @ Martin Motor Sports on Saturday!

LMS1

Martin Motor Sports
Reaction score
Be sure to make your way to Martin Motor Sports West on Saturday...should be a great day! Heath Frisby will be here signing autographs, the first 50 people through the door will receive a free tuque, enter to win great prizes and of course take advantage of HUGE SAVINGS on snowmobile clothing and accessories...including ABS Avalanche Airbags. There will also be a BBQ and activities for the kids! Hope to see you there!

Also, we'll be collecting donations for Santa's Anonymous this Christmas Season, and this year they're in need of more toys than ever so if you'd like to donate any new toys please feel free to bring them with you!

Martin Motor Sports
17348 118 Ave
Edmonton AB
(780) 481-4000

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be sure to make your way to Martin Motor Sports West on Saturday...should be a great day! Heath Frisby will be here signing autographs, the first 50 people through the door will receive a free tuque, enter to win great prizes and of course take advantage of HUGE SAVINGS on snowmobile clothing and accessories...including ABS Avalanche Airbags. There will also be a BBQ and activities for the kids! Hope to see you there!

Also, we'll be collecting donations for Santa's Anonymous this Christmas Season, and this year they're in need of more toys than ever so if you'd like to donate any new toys please feel free to bring them with you!

Martin Motor Sports
17348 118 Ave
Edmonton AB
(780) 481-4000

When does the free tuque door open? Have to arrange my busy social life>

LMS1

Martin Motor Sports
Reaction score
Lol. We will be open at 8am, but the event itself (BBQ & Heath) won't start until 9am.

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I shall be there, assuming the shop I'm going to gets my wheel alignment right on the truck!

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some good prices, left with a lighter wallet

I left with a much lighter wallet. Good prices on beacons/avy packs if you're looking for them! I ended up walking out with a new ABS Escape 30 when I had no intention of buying one until Christmas. Happy early Christmas me!

Top Bottom