Dogs on quads?

Adam31

Reaction score
Bought my first quad in the fall and wondering if anyone knows a good dog seat for quad? Dog is a shepherd mix about 60 lbs. anyone do it or any seuggestions. Thanks

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
miranda and J. D on quad (640x480).jpg This is how my dog rode for about 5 years. She was 70 lbs. You do have to make them get off when you are on tricky terrain, we had a few minor complications where we both parted company with the quad.lol. She absolutely loved it and just laid there the whole time, up to 8 hours a day.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to ride with a couple who always took there two dogs a pot bull and black lab. The dogs just sat on the seat/ rear rack area and they had no issues. Mind you they did go to fast or hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_1951.jpg
View attachment 168762This is how my dog rode for about 5 years. She was 70 lbs. You do have to make them get off when you are on tricky terrain, we had a few minor complications where we both parted company with the quad.lol. She absolutely loved it and just laid there the whole time, up to 8 hours a day.
my guy is 94 lbs and he rides just like this... he loves the kemper seat... another good option i saw is a piece of plywood cut to fit rear rack... old carpet glued down to it and off they went...

sorry bad pic... dog was happy boy was all tuckered out... first trip to grand pa's cabin he was only 2.5

Last edited:

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Angel loves going for a ride!! I've also built a box for them.... put carpet on the bottom as well as the front rail... works great!

Attachments

• angel on quad....jpg
    angel on quad....jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 68
  • DIGI0006.jpg
    DIGI0006.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Top Bottom