Dogs in the box

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sadest thing as a dog lover i've seen.... has happened a few times... vehicles in accident... dogs get hurt and scared... driver opens the door dog screws off scared and hurt... weeks later owners are still driving up and down the hwy looking for said dog... if you love your dog... create them... my dog is worth a lot too me... he's well trained and i trust him with my life... i don't take chances with his...after all im suppose to the the thinking end of the relationship
View attachment 168789

Nice looking dog...

and the kid is pretty cute as well :d

Fatdaddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't agree with dogs in the box in the winter, but i don't think there is anything wrong with them in the back in the summer, as long as they are tied in safely. I have more of an issue with the smaller dogs in the cabs, jumping around and sitting on the drivers lap gazing out the window. There's an accident waiting to happen.
.............not to mention distracted driving. Our lab rides in the cab during winter but enjoys the summer heat in the box.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just had my five year old lab who was lame see the vet and had his front legs and shoulders x rayed. He has what is called jump down syndrome. He has arthritis in his right front elbow. This was probably caused by me letting him jump off the seat of the pickup to the ground or off the back of the quad to the ground. I can for alot of money have his elbow replaced just like a knee replacement for us but I think I will not do that. Just glucosomine and a basby aspirin for now.

i had the same problem... i used those dog treats with the glucosomine... my dogs eat them like treats and the limp went away... had it in his front right elbow area... now when he's up high before he jumps on hand goes around his collar as i guide him down...

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dog's favorite thing in the world is to go for a ride in the back of the truck. Tied in, of course. This topic is a perfect example of people not being able to mind their own business. The only thing worse than living in our current nanny state is having other citizens telling is what to do...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Exactly my view as well, some stuck up wannabee know it all women comes up to me and says things like skinnybitch said to that guy shes gonna get an A$$ chewing thats for sure, ive made grown 40 year old men cry i sure as hell could shut her up

Sent from my iPhone because I'm sledding or to lazy to get off the couch

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly my view as well, some stuck up wannabee know it all women comes up to me and says things like skinnybitch said to that guy shes gonna get an A$$ chewing thats for sure, ive made grown 40 year old men cry i sure as hell could shut her up

Sent from my iPhone because I'm sledding or to lazy to get off the couch

Your mother must be so proud of you.

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine would ride in the front seat with me until arthritis made it difficult for him to get into the truck. When he did ride in the front there was usually a big fight on who was going to drive!!!!!

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big dogs should ride in the box. Little dogs on the hood. A slippery slanted hood. ... Waxed.

Sent while wishing I was on my snowbike

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a suv instead of a truck moreless for this reason. my one dog will ride in the box which i dont mind doing in summer on a short ride but the other will jump out upon spotting another dog.

dogs in drivers laps make me cringe when the airbag goes off and slams fluffy into your chest that would be ruff

Top Bottom