Does rknight111 owe me a ...

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
....new set of boobs,,,,
My avatar is broken,,, through no fault of my own... I can’t fix this, simply put I’m not that “computer savvy”
an I don’t want him to cheap out with gif of his moobs or something , they gotta be quality, uniform, big an bouncy, even hypnotizing to the point that diverts away from the nonsense I generally post from time to time,,,,

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
....new set of boobs,,,,
My avatar is broken,,, through no fault of my own... I can’t fix this, simply put I’m not that “computer savvy”
an I don’t want him to cheap out with gif of his moobs or something , they gotta be quality, uniform, big an bouncy, even hypnotizing to the point that diverts away from the nonsense I generally post from time to time,,,,

Your boobs are still on Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Ron, rebel, Mike Many Numbers and colin have the best avatars on the site IMO. Lol

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine's kinda chopped.
Maybe the avatar platform is limited/ smaller in capability/capacity than the previous one,,,
Should that be the case id suspect an easy adjustment to the program ... In fact why not allow the capability to be “ Twice” that of the previous platform,,,Who wouldn’t want bigger bouncier avatars,,,

Top Bottom