Does Boulder road closing impact sledding??

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did the survey. Yes the EDoola thread is very lame compared to this. Haven't really been checking riding conditions this early in the year. Maybe somebody should start a thread in the snowmobile section? A bit more traffic there ?

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I was at the Revelstoke Snowmobile Club meeting on Monday night and Ron had said that he has only receive back 3 of the comment cards from members, and my girlfriend and I are two of them! I know a lot of you guys are going to be the first to bitch when something happens that these trails are in accessible or more difficult and costly to maintain because they have been deactivated so do your part and fill out the form!

I have set up the comment sheet on Survey Monkey so you can just quickly add your comments and submit them. Please click the link below, it will only take 2 minutes of your time....

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2GCKH8G

done and moved the link to the top

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
The problem I have is that the original post has 2,902 views but few responses....
I think our mods should be puttin this as as sticky all over.....
I am sure they are just as concerned about our riding areas...Or is the free passes more important? Must be, because they have more hits and responses to ed show.
Sticky time boys.........

Yah send me the REP for the post... To the top.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We've got 88 Responses so far. That's great guys, I really appreciate it! I will be taking the survey down to submit the responses to Stella Jones on Monday evening so lets see how many we can get!

Thanks Again.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2GCKH8G

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know lots of guys on this site that ride Revy at least once a year but aren't filling out the survey. Why?

Top Bottom