Dodge

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep. I like mine up. I just bought this truck. Brought it home and the first thing I did was see where they were aimed. WTF dodge???? Aiming them at the road?????? That won't do anything for poor Lenny. So I got out my trusty screwdriver and aimed them higher. I picture poor Lenny driving a Honda Civic so I estimate now my lights will aim right into your little eyeballs

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me add that it is a Honda Civic with bald all season tires lol. Spends lots of time in the ditch???? Or doing 20 kph in Ray Gibbon Drive????

Open Season

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a bunch off Ford guys tired of crying about their own junk so they have to pick on Dodges.

Open Season

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When it comes down to what you pay for them and what you get in return, they are all junk. As far as driving with the fogs on, I find just as many guys driving fords and chevs doing the same thing.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 08 Silverado has fog lights in the bumper. Haven't used them since 08. I had to make sure they were working before I drove it off the lot. Thinking of replacing them with some LED driving lights for use when no one is driving towards me or when not following anyone. Only azzholes blind other drivers with their lights.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The low beams suck, an issue Chrysler hasn't figured out. hence why the fogs are used. But I can run around with high beams on all the time if you like? Or I could just buy some cheapo HIDs and keep them in the stock housings cuz they work way better that way.

(Heavy sarcasm was included in this post)

That would explain the use in night driving, maybe give us your opinion as to why you or so many guys turn them on in the daytime.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trucks have auto headlights. Most people just leave the fogs lights on. They come on automatically. Do they blind you in the day time too?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep. I like mine up. I just bought this truck. Brought it home and the first thing I did was see where they were aimed. WTF dodge???? Aiming them at the road?????? That won't do anything for poor Lenny. So I got out my trusty screwdriver and aimed them higher. I picture poor Lenny driving a Honda Civic so I estimate now my lights will aim right into your little eyeballs

Hey weird, I was thinking of you to. I saw a balding, skinny armed little dweeb at a bar in jerk water Alberta, he was touching himself and trying to work up the stones to ask a fat chick at the bar for a chat, but when he finally got up,to walk over, his nervousness was apparent by the little wet spots on the front of his flood pants, dribbled right down to his white socks. Noticed he was sweating bad, pits stains, fogged up bi focals, while scratching his ass with long dirty fingernails. Totally repulsed the chick, pissed off the bartender also.
Did it hurt when he banged your head on the door frame when he pitched your skinny ass onto the street. ?
(did you shine your bright lights at him, that'll show them ). LOL.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey weird, I was thinking of you to. I saw a balding, skinny armed little dweeb at a bar in jerk water Alberta, he was touching himself and trying to work up the stones to ask a fat chick at the bar for a chat, but when he finally got up,to walk over, his nervousness was apparent by the little wet spots on the front of his flood pants, dribbled right down to his white socks. Noticed he was sweating bad, pits stains, fogged up bi focals, while scratching his ass with long dirty fingernails. Totally repulsed the chick, pissed off the bartender also.
Did it hurt when he banged your head on the door frame when he pitched your skinny ass onto the street. ?
(did you shine your bright lights at him, that'll show them ). LOL.
And you didn't come over to say hi?

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with having towing mirrors flipped up? It's not illegal and it's not hurting any one, if I had them on my truck I would have them flipped to because I prefer the convex mirror to be lengthwise instead of up and down.
Ask the family and friends of thr kid riding his bike on white ave and had to swerve into traffic to avoid hitting the flipped up mirror on the swd dodge parked on the side. He got run over by a cement truck.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thatll teach the tree hugger for riding his bike down White Ave, probably on his way to the internet cafe to drink lattes and blog about skinny jeans and hipster hair doos

Ask the family and friends of thr kid riding his bike on white ave and had to swerve into traffic to avoid hitting the flipped up mirror on the swd dodge parked on the side. He got run over by a cement truck.

Last edited:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must be true, it was on the internet........, its funny because out of everybody I know, the guys having the most problems with their trucks are all my "cool" friends who bought into that eco boost hype crap, the Honda Civic of trucks, minus the reliability

Speaking of junk look who made the top four most unreliable:

In the market for a new vehicle? | CTV Calgary News

Hint: it wasn't ford.

Top Bottom