Dodge lawsuit.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If thats the case, they shouldn't void your warranty when you do a delete. Especially when their system doesn't work.

bjd68

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2013 and 2015 3500 diesel and just had one in for a catalytic converter recall and pcm update! So pretty much they just screwed me for a higher fuel bill ??

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we wait...the dully could use some better fuel mileage right about now. Figgen fuel at $1.40 we could all use better mileage out of our diesels.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone fill out the form? Are we in Canada eligible?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weird. I have no complaints about my 13, mileage is excellent. But it's also never been to dealer for any emissions issues.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This really shouldn’t be surprising. Both GM and ford have been modernizing their diesels over the last half dozen years while fiat has done little. There’s nothing about the Cummins engine that would make anyone believe it was markedly cleaner combustion-wise than the other engines. Now we learn that they’ve been fudging the numbers on emissions and the buyers are left holding the bag. Remember what happened to VW. Same thing in store for Fiat and all the guys driving their products?

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weird. I have no complaints about my 13, mileage is excellent. But it's also never been to dealer for any emissions issues.
yep I had the 12 and never complained on mileage , but did all the deletes....lol

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

there's an open recall on it right now I'll guarantee you for an emissions recall

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep I had the 12 and never complained on mileage , but did all the deletes....lol

Haven’t touched my emissions. In the summer I get around 20 mpg when I’m not towing, no complaints about that. But it also works when towing, in nearly 100,000km I think the onscreen cleaning has come on 2 times. People who idle them and drive around the city empty will have a lot more problems.

there's an open recall on it right now I'll guarantee you for an emissions recall

There’s a ton of recalls open on it, frankly don’t really want any dealer touching it.

Top Bottom