Do you remember the managers of the premier season of 2006/2007--Rick & Janet

Reaction score
Do you sledders remember the managers of the premier season of 2006/2007--Rick& Janet.....Well i am the new taxi operator.If you remember i was the one who also assured you a parking slot if you stayed at the premiere that year.So if you remember that customer service then ,,,Do expect to see it again only better this sledding season of 2012/2013,,,also i sell the complete lone of Viking clothing with hi vis stuff and vests too. Csa approved boots and rubber boots too..beterr if you go to the actual site for the complete picture.If you have any questions email me back at valemounttaxi.com or while in town just remember the local 566 taxi as that to works just for you guys and girls

MrHankey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is awesome ,so after a heavy night of drinking at the caribou and losing my clothes you will be able dress me and get my butt home j/ k

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
The fee for puking is $75.00
Clothing assisting is $200.00 whether the pulling is up or down,200 bucks and i am not pulling your leg,lmao

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you sledders remember the managers of the premier season of 2006/2007--Rick& Janet.....Well i am the new taxi operator.If you remember i was the one who also assured you a parking slot if you stayed at the premiere that year.So if you remember that customer service then ,,,Do expect to see it again only better this sledding season of 2012/2013,,,also i sell the complete lone of Viking clothing with hi vis stuff and vests too. Csa approved boots and rubber boots too..beterr if you go to the actual site for the complete picture.If you have any questions email me back at valemounttaxi.com or while in town just remember the local 566 taxi as that to works just for you guys and girls

Supporting vendor ?

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Premier needs massage girls,, that worth 200$ :)

Top Bottom