Do you have questions for a technician? Here's your opportunity to ask them!

Cycle Works West

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com
Drop in for a second walk-through on your Polaris PRO RMK

Our technicians will be opening the shop after hours for you to come in and see your machine from a different perspective, showing you how to properly maintain your snowmobile and gain knowledge from our trained technicians.

If you're a first time owner of a PRO or are unfamiliar with your machine this is a great opportunity for you, don't miss out!

Wednesday January 22, 2014
5:30pm - 6:30pm

800_pro_rmk_155_g1.jpg

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brilliant Idea. Now just need to convince one closer to, or in Calgary, to be as generous

Cycle Works West

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com
Also should have mentioned this is being offered to you all completely free! Our technicians will each have a PRO on their bench going over such things as hood & panel removal, quick drive replacement, track tension, grease fittings and preventative measures to properly breaking in your machine so you don't risk engine failure. Our technicians are more than happy to help with anything you're unfamiliar with!

Catberg

Reaction score
Just bought my new 2014 pro rmk 163 from these guys. Best dealer I have used to date. One minor warranty issue with the speedo. They handled it fast! Even grabbed a part off a new unit in the showroom to get me on my way. Polite, quick and knowledgable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have also had good service with warranty issues with Cycle Works West.

pok900

Reaction score
I'll second that. It took a few trips in and out of the shop but worked out getting the injector issues solved on my 12 Pro. Thanks guys!!!

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drop in for a second walk-through on your Polaris PRO RMK

Our technicians will be opening the shop after hours for you to come in and see your machine from a different perspective, showing you how to properly maintain your snowmobile and gain knowledge from our trained technicians.

If you're a first time owner of a PRO or are unfamiliar with your machine this is a great opportunity for you, don't miss out!

Wednesday January 22, 2014
5:30pm - 6:30pm

View attachment 164856

Fantastic.. love the chassis will buy one tomorrow, what have they done in the last year to improve engine reliability? Sell me here please, I rode an etec this weekend and will be the first to admit I love the engine but this coupled with a polaris pro would be as good as it gets. Help me.

PS.. previous to riding a pro 155 I would have bet my life you would never see me on a polaris.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I've always had great service from Cycle Works West. Highly recommend them for anything you need. The team here is very customer service driven and does their best to help at anytime!

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now there's a dealer offering that "little extra" for their customer's.....fantastic!

This will not only help them retain current customers but convert new ones with that kind of after sales service!!

Cycle Works West

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com
Our parts department will be staying open until 6:30pm as well on January 22nd and will be offering the following discounts to those attending:

PRO Spare Belt
Regularly $196.99
Now $167.00

Spark Plugs BOGO 50% Off
**Buy one set of spark plugs and we'll throw in a second for half off**

We'll throw in a FREE spark plug caddy!

800_pro_rmk_155_g1.jpg

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This was a awesome event tonight!!! Very informative information from several knowledgeable mechanics teaching a top to bottom on sled care and maintenance. I liked that the training was packed with lots of information but general enough most of the knowledge you shared tonight can be applied to any sled. I also liked being able to ask the techs questions live which gave this a more personal feel. I hope to see Cycleworks put more of these events on in the future. Thanks!!! :beer:

Cycle Works West

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.cycleworks.com
We would like to thank everyone that made it last night! It was a great time and a great turn out! We hope you all gained a little more knowledge of your machine by seeing it from a different perspective. Our staff had a lot of fun with you all and we hope to do this again! We're already talking about doing this again throughout the different seasons, putting different units up on the benches (ATV/UTV/Victory/Snow) to help you out even more in the future!

Thank you from all our management and staff at Cycle Works West :d

Top Bottom