Do not purchase from allen dale or mission

the_pegasus

Reaction score
so after a few days in the trailer away from my family doing the work of them dummies couldn't do at Allen dale and mission my trailer is all insulated, roof fixed and i added a few nice extras like matching battery box wired up for 2 more deep cycle batts for 3 in total, electrical switching panel with 12v aux plug, 2 usb ports, voltage meter, 7 aux switches, 8 matching LED lights that were very needed up front, another 2 touch LED lights in the cabinet cause they suck without them, added 2 electrical receptacles front and rear, them idiots at mission charge like 1500$ for an electrical package, i added 2 more plugs front and rear for 50$ of the EXACT brand conduit slim drops at home depot. such cheap **** i tell ya. any ways after all that ****, i know these post of the piss poor quality and integrity on the products they build has deter some people from buying mission or anything from Allen dale. I'm done. here are a few pics its done.one poster set up and more to come, also got more sets of hooks and racks to mount

IMG_6338.jpg IMG_6339.jpg IMG_6340.jpg IMG_6341.jpg IMG_6342.jpg IMG_6343.jpg

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well looks like you have it sorted out now. Good work and nice trailer

the_pegasus

Reaction score
I would not recommend anything from them donkeys at Allen dale,I do recommend trying MIRAGE after seeing them and the products at the edmonton sled show this year, can't be any worst

http://www.mirageinc.com/

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would not recommend anything from them donkeys at Allen dale,I do recommend trying MIRAGE after seeing them and the products at the edmonton sled show this year, can't be any worst

http://www.mirageinc.com/

i have a mission and a mirage, the mirage is a pos. Would not ever look at another one. I have had 2 missions and dollar for dollar it’s a good choice, when you look at a triton and dollar difference a little talc to the mission and your pretty close. agree with you with Allen dale but not on the mission. Think there are other choices out there above these ones mentioned that are worth a look, just my 2 bits

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven’t done any real digging yet but is there another dealer that sells Mission other than Allen Dale In Alberta that people have had good luck with ?
I liked the over all construction of the mission trailer. Thanks for sharing your experience, definitely helps when making a buying decision.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven’t done any real digging yet but is there another dealer that sells Mission other than Allen Dale In Alberta that people have had good luck with ?
I liked the over all construction of the mission trailer. Thanks for sharing your experience, definitely helps when making a buying decision.

I always buy mine out of grassland, pricing has always been fair and good service

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Assume that's the additional dual battery box under the superclamp box, did you buy that or fabricate it? The third battery is still up in the cupboard?

the_pegasus

Reaction score
Yes, got the box made, also got a boot dry box made similar to the burandt trailer, wasn't completely happy how my idea turned out so back to the drawing board, plus got other things on my plate so maybe in a bit I will get a custom boot dryer built in

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ll post some pictures of mine once it’s back from the wrap dudes...some cleaver ideas you guys can steal for yours, some repeats but really it’s more ideas for everyone to look at.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Jerry at proline Motorsports in Saskatoon is new mission dealer.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so after a few days in the trailer away from my family doing the work of them dummies couldn't do at Allen dale and mission my trailer is all insulated, roof fixed and i added a few nice extras like matching battery box wired up for 2 more deep cycle batts for 3 in total, electrical switching panel with 12v aux plug, 2 usb ports, voltage meter, 7 aux switches, 8 matching LED lights that were very needed up front, another 2 touch LED lights in the cabinet cause they suck without them, added 2 electrical receptacles front and rear, them idiots at mission charge like 1500$ for an electrical package, i added 2 more plugs front and rear for 50$ of the EXACT brand conduit slim drops at home depot. such cheap **** i tell ya. any ways after all that ****, i know these post of the piss poor quality and integrity on the products they build has deter some people from buying mission or anything from Allen dale. I'm done. here are a few pics its done.one poster set up and more to come, also got more sets of hooks and racks to mount

View attachment 213415View attachment 213416View attachment 213417View attachment 213418View attachment 213419View attachment 213420

Got an outside picture. I’m sure that red heater is one they were pushing me to buy If it is I feel a phone call is in order to stir pot lol

Top Bottom