Do I need glasses?

mdwils

Reaction score
Am I frickin blind or what. How do you know what hole is what for the spring in the stationary sheave of the secondary clutch on a Nytro? I don't see any numbers...

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there isnt any. you have to look at it and if you look one is closer to the sliding bushing then the rest. 1 is closest and 2 is like in the middle and 3 is near the bottom side of the sliding busjing. like where the helix slides on.

sledidiot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there isnt any. you have to look at it and if you look one is closer to the sliding bushing then the rest. 1 is closest and 2 is like in the middle and 3 is near the bottom side of the sliding busjing. like where the helix slides on.

sorry to correct you but they are marked its very vague, but its there! look close and you will see the go in a counterclockwise 3-2-1 . i will see if a can get the manual page to copy.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, mine were very hard to see but I found one of them still marked & then went off the manual to figure which way they went around! A little confused to start though. Now I marked them with Jiffy marker for future use!:d

RN

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dumb questions for you guys tinkering with your clutches. I'm going to be installing a super charger on an Apex and so will have to tweak my clutching. Any special tools needed? Secondary holder? Primary spring compressor?

I've never touched the clutch on my Apex (4 seasons and 5200kms) but I have adjusted/re-built a bravo clutch. I'm somewhat familiar with the workings but was able to work on the Bravo without any special tools (does a fly wheel puller count as special?).

Thanks,

Shawn

Top Bottom