Ditch banging strathcona county

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We had great trails around Joesphburg but the cops harassed the riders around there so much they pulled the landowner agreements with the club. Stratchona By Laws were a major reason the trails closed.
I moved to Calgary.
Club now have excellent trails West of Flatbush Alberta on Crown Land.

Toro

Reaction score
We had great trails around Joesphburg but the cops harassed the riders around there so much they pulled the landowner agreements with the club. Stratchona By Laws were a major reason the trails closed.
I moved to Calgary.
Club now have excellent trails West of Flatbush Alberta on Crown Land.
That kind of crap is typical Strathcona county harassment, we all pay the same property taxes and photo radar tickets, but the flower sniffing tree huggers always seem to win out. Think I'll go shoot some yoties this weekend.

dean_jimmy96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was riding in the ditch on wye road and had a mall cop slow down and give me the death stare but that's about it, I got back on to the lake right quick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gordhunt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I call Strathcona County no fun county cause anything that's fun is banned and you'll get a fine. So glad I live in Beaver County which is right next to it and the exact opposite

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Toro

Reaction score
I call Strathcona County no fun county cause anything that's fun is banned and you'll get a fine. So glad I live in Beaver County which is right next to it and the exact opposite

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
When we bought our farm we were big time disappointed that we were still inside Strathcona county, couple more miles to the east is Beaver county where common sense seems to prevail (and property taxes are a lot less!!)

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
head west, Parkland county, and Lac St. Anne county are all free reign, with lakes and nice wide ditches. just stay out of medians and fields, we are allowed to ditch bang out here and want to keep it that way

Al "ley Cat"

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wasnt at one time there a sled toy run during Xmas yrs back ,or is it still on going ? Cant remember the exact route (was never in it) but i think the sleders when to or came from Cooking lake and ditch road to ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom