ditch bangin

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
took the old girl out to sangudo today to test the summit out after putting the engine back together. rode from sangudo to gunn for lunch and back. She runs well. I have water in the crank case...not good. and found out shes thirsty. burnt a tank and put on 100 kms. looking forward to more snow though!

Cowboy151

Reaction score
The water in the crank case, is it condensation or do you store your sled under a slough for the summer? The thirsty condition could be needle and seat glued open with varnish or perhaps float lever out of level. I too was around my pasture today to knock the cobwebs off of the 04 Rev X and the 08 XP. Heading out next week west, can't wait.:cool:

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i checked the oil before i went out and it was fine. i had cleaned the carbs already so i know its not varnish. i thinks it all the mods on it thats makes it burn more fuel. i just got it this fall so this was my first run with it. a little rough riding but it was a hoot!

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep was pretty rough took out the old 84 377 me and my daughter put on about 20km the old girl still runs good

Top Bottom