Dirtbikes Stolen in Wembley

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all. Last night i had a couple punks break into my garage and steal 2 dirtbikes. One was an '03 yamaha yz250f. It's black with a monster energy graphics kit. Has renthal fatbars and a DR.D exhaust with the DR.D plate missing on the muffler. Thats all that would be visible. It also had a big bore kit which was recent so the cylinder looks a bit cleaner than the rest of the motor. The cylinder still says 249. The other was an '01 yz426f. It was blue and white. Renthal fatbars and the rest is basucally stock. If anyone sees either of these any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Dave

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
don't they know it's sled-lifting season....pffft stupid kids

Sorry to hear that man...I had my truck & suzuki Lt300 ripped off a few years back, got the truck back but my baby is gone for good...wish they'd have kept the truck and left me my quad...

Bogger :beer:

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't they know it's sled-lifting season....pffft stupid kids

Sorry to hear that man...I had my truck & suzuki Lt300 ripped off a few years back, got the truck back but my baby is gone for good...wish they'd have kept the truck and left me my quad...

Bogger :beer:

hahahaha:p

plastictits

Reaction score
just had two sleds stolen on the 28th of december, hope you have a better insurance company than me, 08 Summit X 146 paid 13,199 for only had two trips to mountains, offered me 9100 for it, Plus it alot of goodies, can, screen kit, handlebar and tunnel bags quick clickers, on and on, 400 a year for insurance and it losses 4000 in one year almost to the day! I am still trying to figure out who the theifs are????

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
just had two sleds stolen on the 28th of december, hope you have a better insurance company than me, 08 Summit X 146 paid 13,199 for only had two trips to mountains, offered me 9100 for it, Plus it alot of goodies, can, screen kit, handlebar and tunnel bags quick clickers, on and on, 400 a year for insurance and it losses 4000 in one year almost to the day! I am still trying to figure out who the theifs are????

My Insurance company tried to low ball me on both my truck and quad....I held my ground and told them if that was all they were offering I didn't want the money...I wanted repacements...within a week the offer on my truck went from $5500 to $8900 (1989 chevy 3500 ext. long box 4x4 135Km) and the offer on the quad went from $3700 to $5500 (2002 Suzuki LT300)

You shouldn't have to fight but unfortunately sometimes you do.

Bogger

plastictits

Reaction score
We had better arrange for a few more one way hunting trips!! Just once I would like to catch them in the act, whoever it was would pay for all!!! Sh$(# Feeling man I know all to well.

800RMK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks man :( Good luck in finding your bikes. There's f'n theives everywhere you go. I'm staying at a hotel in Rocky Mountain House and just last night some loser stole my extension cord from my truck :mad:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Sign of the times I guess .... dumb thieves. If you have any pics of your bikes it would help. Definitely keep an eye out for them.:beer:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks man :( Good luck in finding your bikes. There's f'n theives everywhere you go. I'm staying at a hotel in Rocky Mountain House and just last night some loser stole my extension cord from my truck :mad:
that's low....next time put a loop on the ground and park on it. just make sure it's a heavy duty winter cord, they will take the squash better.

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i remmber when i was like 8 my yamaha pw 80 got stolen from my garage but that was a long time ago lol im liek 16 in 2 months

Hucker

Reaction score
Wow that sucks ..... Im thinking im going to move my quad out to A farm .... get them the hell out of Wembley

gofast

Reaction score
Wow that sucks ..... Im thinking im going to move my quad out to A farm .... get them the hell out of Wembley

I it might be a good idea but I dont need to know I have a big dog a six foot fence and a peper paint balls for my piant ball gun :d

Top Bottom