Dirtbike for sale

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Advertising for a friend who doesn't have a handle on here :)

2010 HONDA CRF450R......NEW CONDITION....FUEL INJECTED

Bike is in new condition. I am the original owner of this bike. I bought it new last year and have 5 rides on it since the day it was bought. Bike has never been laid down. I am selling it because I am out of town most of the time and the bike just sits in the garage.
Graphic kit is new and has no rides on it.
Over sized bars and risers.
95% tread left on tires. Starts first kick every time.
I guarantee you will not find a cleaner bike.
Asking $6,000

If interested email kyle or call/text 780 901 5583.

Link to Kijiji ad:
2010 Honda CRF - Edmonton Dirt Bikes, Motocross For Sale - Kijiji Edmonton Canada.

Attachments

• dirtbike.JPG
    dirtbike.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 210

Skidplatedave

Reaction score
But you've got another bike to ride, right? Right? You wouldn't leave yourself bikeless?

i'm probably relocating to that area, and will be looking to ride some trails, or whatever others are riding. I'm on an old KLR 650 with knobbies, but it's a bitch to pick up, and I figure I'd like maybe a WR250R for trails and maybe a bigger bike for adventure touring. I want a plated bike. i don't have the skills for an MX bike anyhow. I'll post again when I'm in the area, and maybe you can show me this sand and pines place.
Dave

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But you've got another bike to ride, right? Right? You wouldn't leave yourself bikeless?

i'm probably relocating to that area, and will be looking to ride some trails, or whatever others are riding. I'm on an old KLR 650 with knobbies, but it's a bitch to pick up, and I figure I'd like maybe a WR250R for trails and maybe a bigger bike for adventure touring. I want a plated bike. i don't have the skills for an MX bike anyhow. I'll post again when I'm in the area, and maybe you can show me this sand and pines place.
Dave

FYI, PR is 5 hrs North of Etwn. Not really "in the area" haha

Skidplatedave

Reaction score
Sorry, I meant Somethingnuw: he's in High Prairie, "Gateway to the Peace Oilsands," and he was looking to ride with someone last summer. Now it looks like he's given up and sold his bike. Hope not.

Top Bottom