dirt bike tires

sledneck48

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look at Maxxis and Dunlop. Itll depend on where you ride look at intermidiate/soft for sand and loose dirt and Intermediate/hard for packed trails and clay.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
michelin s12 rear is a really good tire i have never had much luck with maxis dirt bike tires wear out way to quick

i have been running the kenda millville tires for the last couple years seem to last a season and i can get a pair for less than a regular priced rear tire

sledneck48

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAs anyone seen a tire that has normal side lugs but the center lugs is really wide almost as wide as the tire. I met a guy in vega riding with on on his yzf 250 and it was the best non paddle sand tire ive seen. I thought it might be a kenda or some kind of michilin.

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i use Maxxis Maxxcross IT! i used 2 of them last year!! and i just ordered a new one today!
Mud here i come!LOL:d

J:rolleyes:

Waxy

Reaction score
Front - Pirelli Scorpion Pro

Rear - Dunlop D803 trials tire - or ANY trials tire.

Do yourself a favour and try a trials tire on the rear, once you do, you'll never go back to a knobby.

Waxy

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bridgestone front and back.....
it's what BUBBA runs,so...........

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had good luck with my maxxis maxxcross it's as well, lasted way long than my brigestone's. They are was cheaper in price too, i wish my maxxis razr's lasted as long......man they wore out fast on my predator compared to the itp holeshots on my banshee

Top Bottom