Dirt Bike Rentals

Waxy

Reaction score
All Seasons Rentals in Calgary.

I've rented sleds from them in the past and it was a good experience.

Waxy

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What's a dirt bike cost for a day? I have some friends who just need to go for a ride and then I guarantee they'll be buying one.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I really really doubt your going to find a dirtbike to rent unless its your buddies. Insurance would be INSANE for the rental company. Quads and sleds are bad enough. No one in Rocky rents dirtbikes, quads yes but dirtbikes no. If you need a quad or RZR give me a call.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really really doubt your going to find a dirtbike to rent unless its your buddies. Insurance would be INSANE for the rental company. Quads and sleds are bad enough. No one in Rocky rents dirtbikes, quads yes but dirtbikes no. If you need a quad or RZR give me a call.

and yet....there they are....

;)

Rented four quads one time from all seasons, wasn't terrible but definitely will re-think my options before calling them next time. One quad decided it was going to act up on us, ran like crap for two hrs, we called them from the trail and they didn't seem concerned, we hardly rode it because the fuel filter was plugged and it would die out at anything over 1/4 throttle (not our fault it ran poorly almost from the get-go), when we returned it, they would not discount us anything for having to almost drag the POS back to the campsite and leave it there for 1.5 days. The girl at the desk didn't seem to give a hoot if we ever returned. After we unloaded it, we said the mechanic really needs to look at it so that it doesn't ruin someone else's trip, they dismissed our comments and parked it right back on the lot where it was, probably rented it to the very next guy that walked through the door.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca

;)

Rented four quads one time from all seasons, wasn't terrible but definitely will re-think my options before calling them next time. One quad decided it was going to act up on us, ran like crap for two hrs, we called them from the trail and they didn't seem concerned, we hardly rode it because the fuel filter was plugged and it would die out at anything over 1/4 throttle (not our fault it ran poorly almost from the get-go), when we returned it, they would not discount us anything for having to almost drag the POS back to the campsite and leave it there for 1.5 days. The girl at the desk didn't seem to give a hoot if we ever returned. After we unloaded it, we said the mechanic really needs to look at it so that it doesn't ruin someone else's trip, they dismissed our comments and parked it right back on the lot where it was, probably rented it to the very next guy that walked through the door.

Wow thats awesome. I would never of guessed they would rent out dirtbikes. They must own an insurance company as well ...:d

Waxy

Reaction score
Wow thats awesome. I would never of guessed they would rent out dirtbikes. They must own an insurance company as well ...:d

You assume the risk/liability and sign your life away when you rent the dirtbike, I'm pretty sure their insurance costs are minimal.

Waxy

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You assume the risk/liability and sign your life away when you rent the dirtbike, I'm pretty sure their insurance costs are minimal.

Waxy

Yep what he ^^ said. Renter takes all the responsibility, deductible is likely $5000-$7500 at least (you break it, you might as well buy it...at least you'll have something to show for the $$$ you spent) and this is probably why it costs $200 for the day to rent a mild mannered 250 four stroke dirt bike, because any other insurance requirements that can't be signed away fall back on the rental company. $100/day for the bike and probably $100/day to cover the high insurance premiums.

You can rent anything, just need a really high deductible and lots of liability coverage which can be included in the rental price and then onus is put onto the consumer to pay for it.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca

Waxy

Trust me... the insurance costs are far from minimal. Sounds easy but take it from a guy that has a rental fleet. The actual insurance for the machine might be fairly reasonable but the liability insurance for the company is through the roof :eek: no matter what kind of waiver/risk release you have in place.

fatsdomino

Reaction score
had an experiance that was close to this i rented for a week and was going to the Edson area had to go into edson because when i arrived there was two flat tires on the machine. Had them fixed so i could go riding and when i returned the bike they said that it was my responsibility for the flat tires even though i never rode it all it did was ride in the back of my truck. I will never rent there again.

P.S how i went to the absolute website and tried to get some pricing for rentals and it will not allow me to even see the machines or pricing could you give me some info on what you have for rent and how much?

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

;)

I used to rent their 2 place sled trailers from them before. I got the same feeling from them that they could give a damn about whether you ever came back as a repeat customer. One time I stood around for 45 mins while one of the 'mechanics' looked for the tie downs for the trailer.

On the brighter side they did invite me to a Customer Appreciation BBQ recently so maybe things are changing around there.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
had an experiance that was close to this i rented for a week and was going to the Edson area had to go into edson because when i arrived there was two flat tires on the machine. Had them fixed so i could go riding and when i returned the bike they said that it was my responsibility for the flat tires even though i never rode it all it did was ride in the back of my truck. I will never rent there again.

P.S how i went to the absolute website and tried to get some pricing for rentals and it will not allow me to even see the machines or pricing could you give me some info on what you have for rent and how much?

Sorry about that... my websites under construction at this very moment. Just give me a call and I'll help you with everything you need to know.

Top Bottom