Different Options For Side Panels

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance..long time cat rider, potential ship jumper. IF i were to buy a summit, is there any alternative to changing the colors other than a wrap? Is there somewhere to get different panels or anything? I thought the orange x model from 2015 was pretty cool but not a fan of the 2016 color schemes so i would make a black one my starting point. I looked a bit online but never really found anything.

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty sure any dealer can get you different coloured panels or hood pieces but I'm not sure about the price. The plastics been the same for a few years so theres probably used panels out there too or other guys in the same boat that want to trade. I've seen quite a few guys swap black and red panels back and forth so I'm sure theres a few doo guys who doo it too.

SCOTTC

Reaction score
Go to the dealer and grab an accessories catalog(FREE). Hoods, panels, skid plate, nose cones, etc all in there with prices & part numbers

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought i was looking in the accessories catalogue. Must have been the wrong one. Thanks guys!

IFSM8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can change panels pretty easy and not bad for price either. A friend of mine took a black T3 and made it a combination of the orange color as well. I think it looks good plus he has spare parts for when he crashes! lol

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah i just looked through the catalogue from the link ferniesnow posted. Theres a lot of pieces that make up all the panels! Anyway thats pretty much what i was looking for. Thanks!

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let people know what color your after. Some one putting a wrap on might change with you. Panels from 13-14-15 are all same shape.

Top Bottom