Did You Watch Hockey Playoffs????

DID YOU WATCH MUCH NHL HOCKEY PLAYOFFS???

• I WATCHED EVERY CHANCE I COULD

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • I NEVER WATCHED ANY OF THE PLAYOFFS

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • I WATCHED UNTIL ALL CANADIAN TEAMS WERE OUT

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I WATCHED UNTIL FLAMES WERE DOUSED

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • I WATCHED A FEW MINUTES HERE AND THERE

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • WHAT PLAYOFFS???? HOCKEY???

Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I Hardly Watched The Playoffs At All... Caught A Few Minutes Here And There, But, Usually The Last Few Minutes Of A Game Now And Then... Saw Last 10 Minutes In Last Nights Detroit Win Of Game 7 And It Was Good Hockey.... Better If One Of The Canadian Teams Would Have Been In!!!!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watched very little, no Canadian teams :( no interest.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
.....Same,same Summitric, Never got much watching in this season.... Got lots of hockey in the last few yrs !.... Some loss of interest once Calgary went to the golf course !

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watched every game that I was able to, missed a few due to work. got home last night just in time to see Detroit skating around with the cup, I was really hoping the Pens would win. Sid the kid played well, Malkin, not so much.

best part of the playoffs for me was winning the bet against Fabster, and seeing his sig line pronouncing he is a closet Oilers' fan......:D

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I was watching while the habs were in but i lost intersest after that.

G

Guest1

Watched Game 5 and game 6 of the final...Detroit KILLED those Pens...would have been nice to see them win at home though in Game 5...did anyone notice how fast the stands emptied...American Fans support their teams but not HOCKEY...:(...it is the STANLEY CUP for fug sake.

OVER!!!

best part of the playoffs for me was winning the bet against Fabster, and seeing his sig line pronouncing he is a closet Oilers' fan...:D

Thank god I can now change my sig line...can't wait til next season when the LEAFS kick some LOSERTON butt..:D

TEEROY GOT BET ON next year until then I will just have to enjoy the Stamplickers kickin the CRAP out of the ESKIHOMO's and LMPhAO at SR...:p

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow nice to see you Fab........ya dont show up much...............missed your Birthday.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAB.......a little late...........from your FRIEND.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hockey is Hockey,Playoffs are usually great.Bandwagon hockey fans suck LOL!
catmando!

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the playoffs were great this year! Been so stupid busy at work to watch all the time but i did enjoy the games when i was able to watch, can't wait for next season, GO OILERS GO!!!:canadaflag:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yaah forgot to answer the thread. I loved the play-offs. For the most part top notch hockey. Tha last series was great hockey.
And I won a chit load of money=free nytro this year

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Oh yaah forgot to answer the thread. I loved the play-offs. For the most part top notch hockey. Tha last series was great hockey.
And I won a chit load of money=free nytro this year

Lucky Bugger,i searched High and Low for someone to take (pitts)burg.They didnt stand a hope in #$@^.
They put up a fight,but not even close.
catmando!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lucky Bugger,i searched High and Low for someone to take (pitts)burg.They didnt stand a hope in #$@^.
They put up a fight,but not even close.
catmando!
I had to pick the winner, score spread, and last scorer to win. If I had picked the first scorer too I could of qauded the bet and made 40 thou. Always a taste never a mouth full.:D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had to pick the winner, score spread, and last scorer to win. If I had picked the first scorer too I could of qauded the bet and made 40 thou. Always a taste never a mouth full.:D

Sounds like you did all right.
catmando!

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
\American Fans support their teams but not HOCKEY...:(...it is the STANLEY CUP for fug sake.\

I disagree. The fans at the igloo were very gracious in defeat. If the oilers won the cup in the saddledome, I don't think fans would be sticking around very often. :twocents:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
I disagree. The fans at the igloo were very gracious in defeat. If the oilers won the cup in the saddledome, I don't think fans would be sticking around very often. :twocents:

I thought I was watching the (March of the Penguins movie)..... The fans were gone so fast ! :(

Top Bottom