Did I get a good deal????????

RMKJEFF

Reaction score
Hey guys, just got a 2012 polaris 800 rmk-pro 163 Orange madness... I got it in Vancouver british columbia. I paid 15k for it, has electric start, 2 year warranty. Did anyone else pay a similar price??? Hate the feeling that I over paid maybe....

Last edited:

RMKJEFF

Reaction score
True true, I just read on this forum some dude who got his for 13,300. But it was probably a 155 with out electric start. Still less then I paid though, I don't know how he got such a good deal, or where he got it from.

TARRANT

Reaction score
My 155 orange Pro with tunnel stiffeners, belly pan, spare belt, Mbrp can, 2 year warranty and electric start was 13,800 out the door. So your not to far off.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you already paid for it, doesn't seem a little late to be concerned you didn't get a good deal? I never compare prices to what other people are paying after I pay for something. I knew the price when I paid for it. If someone gets a better deal, good on them.

I hear Langston likes little boys.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Way too much. It's still a po po at the end of the day. Mabe some one will steal it and u can get Ur money back and buy something real.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Never do that... Espically on this webiste.. You will get guys in here throwing around prices without tax... without freight and PDI... Or guys that plain out lie to make it seem like they are a big deal in the sledding world.. You already paid for it man... ENJOY IT.. The money only matter at the start anyways. That seems like a good fair price and there are plenty of other things you have to look at... Did you get treated well? Was it a good expeirence? All the prices that get thrown at you now are going to be within a couple hundred bucks.... So who cares? Does it make THAT big of a difference? This is a sport your going to be throwing thousands of dollars at over the winter....

lane3030

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never do that... Espically on this webiste.. You will get guys in here throwing around prices without tax... without freight and PDI... Or guys that plain out lie to make it seem like they are a big deal in the sledding world.. You already paid for it man... ENJOY IT.. The money only matter at the start anyways. That seems like a good fair price and there are plenty of other things you have to look at... did you atleast get a reach around? All the prices that get thrown at you now are going to be within a couple hundred bucks.... So who cares? Does it make THAT big of a difference? This is a sport your going to be throwing thousands of dollars at over the winter....

there fixed it for yea.

RMKJEFF

Reaction score
My 155 orange Pro with tunnel stiffeners, belly pan, spare belt, Mbrp can, 2 year warranty and electric start was 13,800 out the door. So your not to far off.

Yea, but Alberta has 5 percent tax right? Whereas BC has 15 percent... so it would work out to the same price. But I didn't get those extras, did you snow check?
Also, I would lose the can, because it will void your warranty from what i've heard. They check the ECU's now, and can tell if you've used one. But what do I know, I'm just a NEWB, hahaha.
This is my first sled so CAN'T WAIT to get out there and rip ch!t up!!!!!

RMKJEFF

Reaction score
Never do that... Espically on this webiste.. You will get guys in here throwing around prices without tax... without freight and PDI... Or guys that plain out lie to make it seem like they are a big deal in the sledding world.. You already paid for it man... ENJOY IT.. The money only matter at the start anyways. That seems like a good fair price and there are plenty of other things you have to look at... Did you get treated well? Was it a good expeirence? All the prices that get thrown at you now are going to be within a couple hundred bucks.... So who cares? Does it make THAT big of a difference? This is a sport your going to be throwing thousands of dollars at over the winter....

All good points, hahaha. And yea it was a good experience, the salesmen were a little greasy, but what else can you expect from a sales person ( I know as I used to be one, lol ). But Your right, people are throwing around numbers before tax, and in provinces with much lower tax. I should have asked what people living in BC paid. But an extra few hundred bucks doesn't make a difference. Seeing as I STILL have to buy a truck also, I currently have a car. I just moved out to Whistler from Toronto, so i'm new to this whole scene. Here is the truck I'm looking at, if any one has feed back on it would appreciate that also. www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/2001-GMC-Sierra_16035083
Is anyone else using a short box with a 163??

Thanks

Last edited:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All good points, hahaha. And yea it was a good experience, the salesmen were a little greasy, but what else can you expect from a sales person ( I know as I used to be one, lol ). But Your right, people are throwing around numbers before tax, and in provinces with much lower tax. I should have asked what people living in BC paid. But an extra few hundred bucks doesn't make a difference. Seeing as I STILL have to buy a truck also, I currently have a car. I just moved out to Whistler from Toronto, so i'm new to this whole scene. Here is the truck I'm looking at, if any one has feed back on it would appreciate that also. www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/2001-GMC-Sierra_16035083
Is anyone else using a short box with a 163??

Thanks

Hey man... don't be hatin on the sales men.. or sales women... :nono::p;):beer:

RMKJEFF

Reaction score
Hey man... don't be hatin on the sales men.. or sales women... :nono::p;):beer:

Hahaha, i'm not dude!!! I used to be in sales for like 4 years, lol... Ill be the first to admit, sometimes you need to be a little greasy to finalize a sale, lmao.

Top Bottom