Dial-a-jet vs Atacc

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ve got a 2003 Polaris Vertical Edge and am tired of jetting in the mountains.
I was wondering which system would be better.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No brainer....................Attac!
Install it and forget about it!
Dial a jets are a pian in the ,well you know what.
catmando!

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from what i undersatnd atacc is great for altitude compensation. i love mine . but don't use it for just temp change in the prairies

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ve got a 2003 Polaris Vertical Edge and am tired of jetting in the mountains.
I was wondering which system would be better.

Depends on if you are a tuner or rider. If you want to set it once and never touch it again, go the ATACC route. If you want to tweak it while riding and be able to change it up a little bit, get some power jets, not dial-a-jets IMO. Powerjets only add fuel from the float bowl, dial-a-jets add air and fuel, seen a lot of burnt motors with DAJ's. Powerjets still do require a watchful eye, but are really user friendly.

Search dial-a-jets on the forum here, there was a thread about this not too long ago.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have atacc on my 03 800 polaris it was the best thing that i put on it.....Jetting started to be a pain in the a##. Jetting at -20 sucks big time. Once installed no more worries. Go with the atacc.:twocents:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
yea it leans and richens the air flow with just a turn of a dial, work realy well, i can have it set half way down on the bottom in town, and when i go up to the mountains i think i go richer, (i always for get this part)

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
They both serve the purpose they were set out to do. Vari-Flo gives you the ability to tune the motor a bit more and it works really well with pipes. You have to remember to adjust as you change altitudes.
For simplicity, which I think you are looking for, go with the atacc. You install it and should never have to think about jetting again.

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the ATTAC on my 02 Cat.Love the system.Install and forget about it.It's a no brainer...ATTAC all the way.

mel.h

Reaction score
I agree, go atacc, put it my 99 700 RMK, never messed with it, checked the plugs occasionally, they were alway's a nice sand colored.

Top Bottom