Desperate

highmark600

Reaction score
Okay, so after totaling the truck last week, I've been left with no way to haul my sled around. Being desperate, I've actually considered buying a trailer and hauling it around with the minivan. Problem is it doesn't have a tow package. I've looked around on the internet for a bit, but haven't been able to find much for our van specifically. Does anyone have any ideas of where a guy can get trailer receivers/packages? My van is an '04 Ford Freestar. thanks for any help..

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay, so after totaling the truck last week, I've been left with no way to haul my sled around. Being desperate, I've actually considered buying a trailer and hauling it around with the minivan. Problem is it doesn't have a tow package. I've looked around on the internet for a bit, but haven't been able to find much for our van specifically. Does anyone have any ideas of where a guy can get trailer receivers/packages? My van is an '04 Ford Freestar. thanks for any help..

Try the hitch house , they do a good job

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk to Dale at Lordco there in Q town,he'll be able to steer you in the right direction.Tell him Bill and Gina sent ya.

Top Bottom