Desert Fox

Alberta Rhino

Reaction score
Considering purchasing a Desert Fox 24 AS bumber pull which has 112 " of cargo aera from the rear door to the fridge which should be enough room for a Rhino. Since I own 2 Rhinos I was considering hauling the other one in the back of my long box Duramax 2500. Has any one experiance with this combination. Worried that the truck maybe overloaded. I would rather have a 5er but have not come across one that can accomodate 2 Rhinos. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it, rhino weighs about 1200lbs, and as long as you don't go over your gross for the trailer, all should be kosher.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Considering purchasing a Desert Fox 24 AS bumber pull which has 112 " of cargo aera from the rear door to the fridge which should be enough room for a Rhino. Since I own 2 Rhinos I was considering hauling the other one in the back of my long box Duramax 2500. Has any one experiance with this combination. Worried that the truck maybe overloaded. I would rather have a 5er but have not come across one that can accomodate 2 Rhinos. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks
I got an 2006 keystone raptor BP that would fit two rinos in it....... it's got every thing and has only been used a few times since new....... might be worth a look for ya . what is the dessert fox costing ya.

Top Bottom