December 2009 Conditions

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a blast riding with snochuk,summitric,sledbunnyracing,juniorhighmark and rknight111. Found tons of great snow. Tried to climb a drift wall and ended rolling my sled.The sled came to rest on my back. I got out by myself. Sledbunnyracing didn't get to take a picture. It was prety funny. Rode the renshaw area for 4 days. Thank to bbtoys and heyjude for the great hospitality once again. I hope you will be riding soon bbtoys. Sledbunnyracing has all of the pictures.:beer:

Yup, was fun and we found great snow(untouched). The back of my neck is sun burned from SBR's flash. :dMan did I ever give him the opportunity to take some embarrasing shots every day.:doh: :eek: Hope he has some real shots also. As always it was great staying with bbtoys and heyjude. :thumbsup2:

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode into the Anthills today. Poor visibility but great snow about 1-1.5 feet of fresh. One of our sleds started acting up so we headed back early. But still lots of fun. Higgins.

Attachments

• Anthills 001.jpg
    Anthills 001.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 61
  • Anthills 004.jpg
    Anthills 004.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Anthills 002.jpg
    Anthills 002.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 70

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
found my swim trunks thanks heyjude! had a small brain fart, oops!!!

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Uh OH! Does that mean no turbo??

Turbo no, supercharger yes!!!

Keith posted a couple vids from over the holidays, to see them check out this site , Got your stuck and Mark falling off his sled and a few others.
Cheers!!

Top Bottom