Decals?

-Clayton-

Reaction score
Just wondering what is a good place to get stickers and decals for your sled, im thinking of getting some new ones.
Do you know any good places or sites?

Thanks

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out Arctic FX Graphics...we've bought a few sets from them ...great quality and lots to choose from. Excellent people to deal with...straight up honest business people. Great product and shipped fast.

-Clayton-

Reaction score
Check out Arctic FX Graphics...we've bought a few sets from them ...great quality and lots to choose from. Excellent people to deal with...straight up honest business people. Great product and shipped fast.

Thanks ill check them out

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are lots of other posts on this...do a quick search to come up with lots of companies.

Being in Canada, I like Lime Nine Custom Graphics 2009 located in BC. The website doesn't have much to show, but just email them and they can send you some really cool options. They have done BowCycles and Banner in BC wraps and its awesome stuff. Thicker vinyl plus a clear coat. The pieces line up nice and they have great customer service.

-Clayton-

Reaction score
There are lots of other posts on this...do a quick search to come up with lots of companies.

Being in Canada, I like Lime Nine Custom Graphics 2009 located in BC. The website doesn't have much to show, but just email them and they can send you some really cool options. They have done BowCycles and Banner in BC wraps and its awesome stuff. Thicker vinyl plus a clear coat. The pieces line up nice and they have great customer service.

Thanks Ill check it out too

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Arctic FX is what I used

Attachments

• 131.jpg
    131.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 35

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have been looking for quite a while at many places as most of you know i want everything pink but this was the only place that actually got back to me & has been great to deal with & is making me a custom decal...check them out

HP WRAPS

here are others
:: ArcticFX Graphics :: Strip It | Stick It | Rip It -- Welcome
All Power Sports Graphics from snowmobile and ATV, to Jet ski and dirt bikes. Polaris
Sled Image Your Number One Snowmobile Graphics Source
Sledwraps.com - Cosmetic Stimulation - custom snowmobile graphics, sled graphics, seat covers, number plate decals, Ski-doo, Arctic Cat, Yamaha, Polaris

hope this helps!

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is also Machine Inked, and i think that they are local to edmonton. Havent used product, kinda wondering if anyone has dealt with them?:d:beer:

m8cat

Reaction score
Hi, Im new to the site but not new to sledding. Just put custom decals on my M8 . Got them from Arctic f/x in the us. Shipped them here 9Alberta) in About a week .They look awesome and are very well made. Good prices too.
Check them out @ arcticfx.com
Good luck

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get some Monster decals. They're good for at least 30 HP...... :D

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some standard Doo decals

Attachments

• new sled 004.jpg