Dec 14th Ride

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a room booked in Mcbride and planning on riding The Renshaw on sunday. I haven't heard much early reports yet other than it will be groomed by the weekend. I'm starting to get concerned with people telling me that The Renshaw is worse than most places for having hidden rocks this early in the season. I doubt they are making it all up so i'm just on here to see if anyone has any first hand experience/advice that will either give me peace of mind or scare me enough to get me to ride somewhere else.
Anyone?

Sincerely

Concerned Snowmobiler

Laner155

Reaction score
Have a room booked in Mcbride and planning on riding The Renshaw on sunday. I haven't heard much early reports yet other than it will be groomed by the weekend. I'm starting to get concerned with people telling me that The Renshaw is worse than most places for having hidden rocks this early in the season. I doubt they are making it all up so i'm just on here to see if anyone has any first hand experience/advice that will either give me peace of mind or scare me enough to get me to ride somewhere else.
Anyone?

Sincerely

Concerned Snowmobiler
Man ide just go and ride and try not to hit anything thats all. i know some guys that are go n this weekend so it cant be that bad.

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is no worse than any other area. We were there Nov 29, and didn't hit anything.

sledder8284

Reaction score
i rode renshaw today an i will seconda that motion. Handle bar deep powder was the least you could find. Many times stuck. Sledding is GREAT

Top Bottom