Dec 11-14

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone gonna be riding McBride that weekend wanna hook up for a few rides and perhaps a few drinks? Me and Dezmitchell will be there :) Hows the snow looking?

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Anyone gonna be riding McBride that weekend wanna hook up for a few rides and perhaps a few drinks? Me and Dezmitchell will be there :) Hows the snow looking?

Snow is already looking great for this time of year. Lightly snowing up top the last few days with temps hovering around the zero mark. Groomer starts building trails this weekend. Keep checking "November Conditions" for pictures. Barry and our guests are going up Renshaw this Friday so stay tuned.

gumbylee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

we will be up that weekend....sounds like excellent conditions allready:d:beer:

aknbak

Reaction score
I'll also be up that weekend, Cant wait!!! See everyone Saturday night at the grizz! My plan is to stay out of the bar, promised the wife id come home this Christmas without a broken nose :realmad:

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol sounds like a good plan. apparently there will be a few guys from snowandmud there this weekend. We should all see when who is riding what mountain and try to ride the same ones on the same days. More people to pull me out when i hit a tree the better lol

romar

Reaction score
hey guys, my riding partner informed me a week ago that he sold his sled and isnt sure if hes buyin another one this year??? :headscratch3: Anyways, would be great to ride that weekend. I guess i have an empty place on the deck if someone else needs a lift?

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dec 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th 13th
High -15°C -14°C -12°C -10°C -8°C -6°C
Low -23°C -23°C -18°C -15°C -13°C -10°C

Weather looks good for to me ....guna get nice just for the weekend

My crew will be room #7 @ the bell mountain motel :d feel free to stop by will have cold beer just waiting to be drank.:beer:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be there on the 14th or 15th can't wait this is driving me nuts!....Offshore when there is riding like this to be had!:d

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be there on the 14th or 15th can't wait this is driving me nuts!....Offshore when there is riding like this to be had!:d

It's nothing great, only like 4ft of powder and very few people riding....what a dissappointing weekend :p :d

Will be back on the dec 27-29! Can't come soon enough :beer:

romar

Reaction score
thanks for the beer offer dezmitchell much appreciated:beer:, but i still think its going to be a little to crunchy I'm sticking to the 18th weekend if you know anyone that wants to go at that time.
Cheers,
Rob

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a crew of 5 at the north country dec 10-13. We're not planning on riding sunday so saturday night is gonna be interesting!!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey Jon, maybe see if we can drop into the hole if the sun is shining this weekend.

prairieguy

Reaction score
if things work out today, will be heading up tonight. there will be three of us two m1's and a rev 800 the brothers m1's is brand new so tomorrow we'll have to wait on him all day to break in a new belt and machine but thursday friday and saturday will be some long awaited for extreme riding!!!

cant wait to get away from work this -43 sh*t is freezing up everything -17 will be nice to look for lol.

Top Bottom