Dear Christy

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dear Christy Clark,
Last year about this time I asked you on this forum when you were going to spend some infrastructure money on your roads in BC? The number 1 east of Revelstoke to Lake Louise is especially rough to the point that my white Oakleys keep falling off my nose. Perhaps you should consider the pipeline offer our premier has sent to you and use that money to make our national highway more comfortable for Albertan snowmobilers who travel to your province to spend our money in our lifted Diesels. Thanks for your time....
:rolleyes:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u think christy
listens to 500 sledders and 2000 dopers. lets ride.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She spent a bunch on Highway #3 and also on #43 keeping the miners and our visiting Albertans happy!

Well some of those whoopdeedoo's and potholes from the Rogers Pass to Quartz are big enough to swallow a small car.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well some of those whoopdeedoo's and potholes from the Rogers Pass to Quartz are big enough to swallow a small car.

But realistically....I use to drive that road once a week delivering welding supplies 35 years ago and it was no different then than it is now. It's always sucked!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But realistically....I use to drive that road once a week delivering welding supplies 35 years ago and it was no different then than it is now. It's always sucked!
Only been on it for about 25 years but to me it has been bad for about 5 years now Moyie. It needs to be paved bad. As soon as you hit Lake Lousy it improves 100%. Like Ferniesnow said highway 3 down your way is pretty darn good.

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talk to the feds the #1 is their responsibility. Sorry to here your white oalklys won,t stay on

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That highway has been frost heaved forever, the Libs have spent more money on infrastructure than any BC govt.

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread is addressed to the wrong person, Christy and the Liberals won't be there long enough to help. Maybe the next gov't will spend money on roads. hahahahaaha:d

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ken, I agree with you 100% but the feds are the ones that are holding the purse strings to fix the road especially in the parks. I just came thru on the weekend and it was nasty. The frost heaves around Quartz are like a roller coaster. Years ago they put styrofoam under the pavement to absorb some of the ground movement in that spot but it did not help. Nature always wins.

Top Bottom