Reaction score

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 413

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is this the only event this season?? Really wanna race but thats a long drive for me for 2 days.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we are still working on another two but are focusing on next season in which we are in talks with large venues for a total of 6 events, this could be the only race for the year as we are awaiting responses from the last two and rescheduled with Silverstar for 2015. Sorry I can't give a definitive on this season or details on next season until paperwork has been signed.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
keep working on it Tyler, there needs to be some sort of sled racing with spectators!!!

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
keep working on it Tyler, there needs to be some sort of sled racing with spectators!!!
Thanks there's more than me working on this as well as a lot of help from racers, other event organizers and sponsors, we are really hoping this takes off. We may have a huge announcement for a venue today or Monday, I can't further elaborate but if we get paperwork signed it will be an event nobody should miss

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Were going to try and make it to Dawson with at least 4 sleds. Have never raced this format before so have no idea what to expect. I'm only 1 year off the old man class so have to race the young bucks!
What is the elevation at the ski hill?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were going to try and make it to Dawson with at least 4 sleds. Have never raced this format before so have no idea what to expect. I'm only 1 year off the old man class so have to race the young bucks!

2760 ft at the base and 3250 ft at the top

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see everyone compete and hopefully we get a lot of spectators, the elevation is different on a few sites I checked google and it's the same 2200-2800ft sorry I will ensure the next race I have that keyed in myself. Dean I have seen some pretty sick sleds every time I've been to your shop can't wait to see what you guys all out together for the races. Taking all the willpower I have to not announce the next event for Easter weekend hopefully I am able soon

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe bust out an old triple with nos or something stupid like that lol. then youd all call me LHF though ha ha ha

Deano

Top Bottom