Daughters first deer

shawnb

Reaction score
took my daughter out deer hunting on saturday, deer everywhere. she has been hunting with me since she was eleven she is now sixteen. she managed to put down a beautiful 5x5 whitetail at about 70 yards. Talk about a proud dad moment.:):)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Shwee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's just awesome!! I hunted quite a bit when we lived down in Idaho and I'll never forget my first deer. Amazing. Good for you two!! :):):)

feyd

Reaction score
That's awesome! I have always wanted to get into hunting but I don't know anyone who does it. I am hoping to tag a long with a hunting party this year sometime.

ice auger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took my second grader out hunting for the first time this year and she did well......once she is 12 I buy her a rifle...............snif snif......I have to go now and get the dirt out of my eye......

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now thats what its all about, congrats to her on a dandy buck, and to you on a great young hunter. We need more young hunters out there with us.:)

rare breed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
congrats on her first deer. hope she continues to hunt as she gets older.its great to see young kids and women that like to go out and hunt .

crazy apex

Reaction score
Very nice buck my son started when he was 15 and got a 5 pointer when he was 16 so i know what you daughter feels like tell her there are still bigger ones yet it just takes time keep her hunting nice to see young people out there

uncle_buck

Reaction score
Ally did A fine job shawn I know your a very proud POP I hope that when we all go in Nov. that she will get herself a HUGE Bull moose of course you are putting her as a partner on your draw ? Now if Apryl can do that for her first deer I will be as proud as you!

shawnb

Reaction score
Ally did A fine job shawn I know your a very proud POP I hope that when we all go in Nov. that she will get herself a HUGE Bull moose of course you are putting her as a partner on your draw ? Now if Apryl can do that for her first deer I will be as proud as you!
hey bud i 999 this is her bull draw i am partnering off here tag. only 13 days away.

shawnb

Reaction score
thanks for all your comments, she has come of the high now. she is now counting down 6 sleeps till moose camp, she is the one with the bull moose draw

Top Bottom