DARWELL QUAD WARS! - Saturday, August 18, 2012

ECKO

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Well its that time again...
We are proud to announce the 3rd annual Darwell Quad Wars! August 18, 2012
Those who attended last year will remember the excitement during the Mud Bog & Sled Pull Competition.

ATV MUD BOG
Registration runs from 9:00am - 10:00am
Event starts at 11:00am

ATV SLED PULL
Registration runs from 9:00am - 2:00pm
Event starts at 3:00pm

For more information visit
Gate Admission $5.00...

BRP Beast

Reaction score
Thanks for the information, I was there last year and it was incredible...See you on the 18th.

ECKO

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Another Great Event!
Thanks to everyone who attended, some great videos to follow.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was the Most gay thing I ever saw. 13" of water with no mud and left lane wins everytime. A business with a good following like rapid revolutions should run this event. Maybe then more than 25 units will show!! A honda civic could have ripped through the pit

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Craig Lull won the over 800 class. As for the pit they awere trying their best to keep it even but the low side got even lower. They are draining it so as to make it better for next year. It takes a lot of effort to put something like this on as well as a lot of resources. I am sorry that it did not meet up to Drews expectations. I got involved with the club to help make things better. What have you done to make the sport accessable to more people? I wanted to compete as well but they needed help so I did. I do not speak for the club so please do not attribute my comments to the club but I do take exception to inflamatory comments without context.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was the Most gay thing I ever saw. 13" of water with no mud and left lane wins everytime. A business with a good following like rapid revolutions should run this event. Maybe then more than 25 units will show!! A honda civic could have ripped through the pit

you mad?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Not mad. Not at all. Just posting the truth. Echo marine posted it was another great year for the event. And it wasn't. The water pit (not mud) was a big miss on there part. And very few entry's. Myself and 10 or so went and that's what we and most others standing near us thought. It was kinda like watching monster trucks at north lands.

Treedragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cal I won the SXS pulls. Spanken commanders.. good time.
I wanted the host to admit that, maybe next year if a commander/canam wins then they'll post who won what!!!!!!!!! They just need better cheating strategies like one lane dry the other swamped LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Then maybe they'll have a chance:baby:

Top Bottom