Darwell Quad Wars - Aug 17, 2013!!!

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You spoke, we listened, and the Darwell Quad wars are back again this year with a redesigned mud pit.

Please help to support the Darwell Ag Society, Echo Marine, and the Lac Ste Anne ATV Club - come and check it out!!!

Check out this link for rules, registration, maps, and more:

DarwellQuadWars.jpg

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone wishing to donate prizes to the event can PM me. Any and all donations are greatly appreciated.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Would love to be there to check it out and help out but we already have vacation booked around that time. Sorry Dean, I'll see what I can do about getting you some snowandmud Swag!

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would love to be there to check it out and help out but we already have vacation booked around that time. Sorry Dean, I'll see what I can do about getting you some snowandmud Swag!

Some S&M shhtuff would be great! Too bad you can't make it out, maybe we'll see you next year.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only a week to go! Even if you're not competing, feel free to come and by, socialize, spectate, and have a free breakfast.

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's all going? I'm planning on heading out tomorrow to go and play in the mud!

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were very pleased with the turnout this year and would like to thank all those that showed. We had a great time and some great laughs. Despite our efforts to make both lanes more even with eachother, one lane still had a clear advantage - I'm sure we'll have that mud pit "tweaked" for next year.

Both spectators and competators gave us a lot of great suggestions and we are excited to make this a bigger, badder event next year!

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how many competitors Dean? I really wanted to go but oh well what can you do? Next year I will make sure Josh goes, the weenie! last year was 21 units including 4 s x s

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I forgot to get the final count before I left, so I'm still waiting for the numbers. We're pretty sure it was somewhere between 40 and 45 machines, including 4 side by sides.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a list of winners in each event/class? Neighbour was heading there, and he usually cleans up in the trophy department ;)

I don't have that info, but I'll see if someone kept a record.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good competition?

Well, it was nearly all Canned Hams. Personally, I would have found it more interesting if the bikes varied a little more. However, there was a Brute out there that gave everyone a good run for their money.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, I finally got my hands on the list of winners:
ATV 500 - 699cc1stAlice BergerCan Am 650
2ndRick WerenkaCan Am 650
ATV 700 & up1stTodd JohnstonCan Am1000
2ndJon VanEeCan Am1000
ATV Open1stTodd JohnstonCanAm1000
2ndJohn VanEeCanAm1000
RUV Single cyl1stno event
2nd