Darwell AG Drags 2010 Video

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't been to a pull in years!!

Always love the mini modified tractors. Use to help on the Labatts Blue 2 wheel drive truck and 2 wheel drive tractor. Big horsepower and amazing wheel speed. The open mod pullin it out of the house at 6:27 was cool.

Thanks for the clips Ron!!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron, that was awesome. I can't believe how dead it was there on Sunday, on the far end by the fire truck that was packed in like sardines. Cool vid.

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ron, that was awesome. I can't believe how dead it was there on Sunday, on the far end by the fire truck that was packed in like sardines. Cool vid.

We were going to go, but didn't get there. We go to watch the Big Red Express Truck that yalways pulls at the end.

SLAYERMIKE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
right on looks like it was a pretty good show I made it to the old pull and was hoping to make it to this one as well but couldn't looks like it was a way better turn out
p.s. I'm not a fan of country but I luv me some Corb Lund!

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice show. Guess next year I will pass on the Diesel Drags & go to the Pulls instead. If its all the same wknd again.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Next year ,Quad pulls and a wicked mud pit !! They just had a quad pull on saturday and a polaris 850 won followed by a couple of thundercat 1000`s .

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like it was a good show thuis year again. Darwell always has a good show. awesome track i think is what keeps the units coming back. looks like the two wheel drives had a pretty good hook anyways. like watching the tires fold with all that power in front of them.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone have a link to the sled pull events in Alberta?

look on the atpa website. they should have one if you cant find it i can get you in touch with the guys that know. the website however will only show the sanctioned pulls. they still have alot of just show pulls going on all over in the summer.

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that, Ron. Now I am a movie star. LOL. I found shots of myself, the wife and grandson. We were sitting right across from you in the other bleachers. We had a great time until the grandson couldn't take the noise anymore. Did not think they would be that loud.

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watched a classic & antique tractor sled pull. That was cool. Steam tractor was a power house. It pulled it to the limit and then some... Very awesome!

Top Bottom