Darn short tracks

avossler

Reaction score
I got my ass handed to me today racing up a hill by my buddies XP 860 BIG BORE with a 162" 2.5" challenger track. I have a M8 901 D&D big bore with 153" power claw, wonder how close it would of been if I had a longer track?

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure it's a track problem, your not ridin' a XP..... That's your problem!!! Sorry, just sayin'

Smurff1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my ass handed to me today racing up a hill by my buddies XP 860 BIG BORE with a 162" 2.5" challenger track. I have a M8 901 D&D big bore with 153" power claw, wonder how close it would of been if I had a longer track?

how wide is your track? 15"?

doo's 16" wide night and day diff...;)

05snopro440

Reaction score
how wide is your track? 15"?

doo's 16" wide night and day diff...;)

It always astonishes me how brainwashed the Doo guys are that the 16 wide is the best thing since indoor plumbing. Lets see you sidehill your doo compared to my M.

Anyways, about the M, does your setup usually pull pretty good? Is your clutching correct?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It always astonishes me how brainwashed the Doo guys are that the 16 wide is the best thing since indoor plumbing. Lets see you sidehill your doo compared to my M.

Anyways, about the M, does your setup usually pull pretty good? Is your clutching correct?

Of course he was complaining about being beat racing up a hill, where the wider track would make a difference, not sidehilling....

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm always amazed at how cat guys try to rationalize why they get their azzes handed to 'em on the hill. sidehill all you want, I'm going over....lol.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm always amazed at how cat guys try to rationalize why they get their azzes handed to 'em on the hill. sidehill all you want, I'm going over....lol.

This coming from a track poacher.......:rolleyes:.......i will wait for you at the top...... just saying..

avossler

Reaction score

Actually I'm still working out the bugs in the clutching, it is not correct yet

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This coming from a track poacher.......:rolleyes:.......i will wait for you at the top...... just saying..
you SOB....you saw me take a fresh track right where you boost babies were climbing and go over....admit it.....you wasted all that money on your hairdryer :nono:

CRF

Reaction score
I am running a 15" 162 Challenger Extreme, not a 16". I was what,,,,,4-5 sled lengths ahead or was it more like 6-8 can't remember. Just giving you the gears buddy. But all fairness to Avossler, his sled still has some clutching issues.

Teeroy, we were up Hasler this weekend, snow was ok, but melting quick.

avossler

Reaction score
HAHAHA CRF there will be a time when I have to pull you out again and again, LMFAO. Hope I can get this clutching working before the end of the winter.

m8cat

Reaction score
Avossler, you have to quit playin around with the doo doo's. Lift the hood , put the right side plug wire back on and get back to leading the pack..:d

avossler

Reaction score
Actually it was the left side that I had off, no more playing around anymore. Here I come CRF next weekend

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am running a 15" 162 Challenger Extreme, not a 16". I was what,,,,,4-5 sled lengths ahead or was it more like 6-8 can't remember. Just giving you the gears buddy. But all fairness to Avossler, his sled still has some clutching issues.

Teeroy, we were up Hasler this weekend, snow was ok, but melting quick.
thanks Fred. would like to do a weekend camping trip to Hasler this spring, not sure I will be able to find the time. still a couple spots on google earth I want to get into and map.....:beer:

still want to meet up with you sometime this spring, would like some info on the club and get me a membership for next year. gotta support my favourite stomping grounds.....:d

Top Bottom