Damn, I'm Bummed

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its not about wrestling its about having free travel in your arm to make quick decisions. i don't expect you to understand.

Good try with the arm travel thing tho. LOL. Try hitting the gym a bit. heehee

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you a bit challenged? Just seems to me your not all there. Just sayin..

You call me a doo zealot but really you have the polaris panties on all this time. Your blinders are as big as mine man.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been on the 13 doo lenny? Enjoy your stretched out trail sled which the summmit is no longer. Poo camp is in trouble and they know it. This new doo chassis takes it to the next level and is the best hanbdleing mountain sled now. With the best engine and track. These aren't gimmicks they work.

Its hilarious how threatened you are that you have to resort to color options as your argument.

Own a PRO and rode Stephy's XM in 3' of deep Revy pow. It was nice and a great handling sled!! But, after spending 7 days in a row boonin' the trees on my PRO...I find it hard to beat:D

rugbynitro

Reaction score
lol you ride a nitro why are you even in this thread.

and ya ive watched each of there videos 9000 times maybe you need to watch more carefully before you start making comments like that.

OR MAYBE try riding with them like i have and have a good chat about steering geometry like i did.

LOL! Don't ride a nytro.

I ride a 2012 PRO RMK 163 after riding a 2009 M8 162 and you are a CLOWN who's wasting everybody's time......... Keep typing away in your Mom's basement.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you a bit challenged? Just seems to me your not all there. Just sayin..

You call me a doo zealot but really you have the polaris panties on all this time. Your blinders are as big as mine man.

Am I a bit challenged ????? Thats funny, you've certainly got a positive self image. LOL. Good for you man, you remind me of a teenager, its gonna be harsh for u when reality crashes in on ya. But hey , have fun till then.

PS, I got rid of my blinders about 8 or 10 sleds ago, u gotta pay your money, pick your poison, then take your medicine.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL! Don't ride a nytro.

I ride a 2012 PRO RMK 163 after riding a 2009 M8 162 and you are a CLOWN who's wasting everybody's time......... Keep typing away in your Mom's basement.

LOL wasting everyones time? Lenny startted this thread just to get me going in the first place!! How am I wasting your precious time!!! Please elaborate!

And thanks for the clown comment. My mom always said I would be good at something and she would be proud of me no matter what it was! LOL

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Am I a bit challenged ????? Thats funny, you've certainly got a positive self image. LOL. Good for you man, you remind me of a teenager, its gonna be harsh for u when reality crashes in on ya. But hey , have fun till then.

PS, I got rid of my blinders about 8 or 10 sleds ago, u gotta pay your money, pick your poison, then take your medicine.

Ya like I said earlier not to worried about what you all think of me. My work speaks for itself LOL. I don't work for anyone.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL wasting everyones time? Lenny startted this thread just to get me going in the first place!! How am I wasting your precious time!!! Please elaborate!

And thanks for the clown comment. My mom always said I would be good at something and she would be proud of me no matter what it was! LOL

Does she tell ya that every nite when she makes your supper while doin your laundry. LOL. Enjoy it, things change when you have to start acting like an adult.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does she tell ya that every nite when she makes your supper while doin your laundry. LOL. Enjoy it, things change when you have to start acting like an adult.

Lol nice. Believe it or not I'm 25, well educated and a partner iin a successful business. I know all about being an adult. However on this site I'm here for fun, info, and some bs.

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol nice. Believe it or not I'm 25, well educated and a partner iin a successful business. I know all about being an adult. However on this site I'm here for fun, info, and some bs.

Ahh...Maxwell...you're still a PUP:D I was gonna suggest a Doo vs Poo showdown, but I wouldn't want my old AZZ to show you up:D LOL

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wow! He started this thread for you? To get you going? Ha Ha your not wasting our time as long as you keep it entertaining, gotta feed the Troll.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow! He started this thread for you? To get you going? Ha Ha your not wasting our time as long as you keep it entertaining, gotta feed the Troll.

why else would anyone in their right mind make this thread? directly bashing the doo color options. even though there are 50 variations.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, Im old too, can I play?

Hey what are you doing here?!!

I've been here for a little while. Funny your Location and My Location are different, yet we are only sitting a foot apart typing.

Drink

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey what are you doing here?!!

I've been here for a little while. Funny your Location and My Location are different, yet we are only sitting a foot apart typing.

Well your location is wrong then girly girl, because I dont live in Ymir.

Top Bottom