Damaged fifth wheel

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
anybody have suggestions on who to take a fifth wheel to that wont overcharge everything and does decent work, I need a ne fender and some new tins skirts for one side (tire exploded and did some damage)
Thanks

Attachments

• trailerdamaged.jpg
    trailerdamaged.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 509

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Steve Hill at Snowy peaks in Hosmer does great work if your trailer is located in the Fernie/Sparwood area
anybody have suggestions on who to take a fifth wheel to that wont overcharge everything and does decent work, I need a ne fender and some new tins skirts for one side (tire exploded and did some damage)
Thanks

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
if you contact HigherNYou on here or Doug Issler (Issler RV) on facebook, he's a great RV tech, not sure how busy he is though.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Actually is an easy repair..... Replace all the rest of the tires, though..... Otherwise will happen again. I went through that quite a few years ago, and ended up repairing both sides of the trailer!!! Ugh!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you in Calgary? Call Brian at Designer Coachworks 403-250-2409. Good buddy and does excellent work.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you absolutely right! We went on a trip to the Oregon Coast 2 years ago and had 3 tires blow and took both fenders out. Fortunately is was an easy fix.

Actually is an easy repair..... Replace all the rest of the tires, though..... Otherwise will happen again. I went through that quite a few years ago, and ended up repairing both sides of the trailer!!! Ugh!

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
Ended up getting it fixed at affordable rv, they did a good job and had it fixed in a day, it now has all new tires so won't be happening again.

Top Bottom