Daily Trail Pass Fee Increase

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Starting Fri. Jan. 29 the Snowmobile Revelstoke Society will be raising the cost of a daily trail pass from $15 to $18.
This increase is due in part to increased operating costs and the expansion of the grooming program by adding a 3rd groomer to the operations.
BCSF members from other clubs in B.C. will still get their discount with proof of membership.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Wow - your people are going tho have to carry a ton of $1.00 and $2.00 coins.
$15.00 or $18.00 - makes no difference, worth the money for groomed trails.

Starting Fri. Jan. 29 the Snowmobile Revelstoke Society will be raising the cost of a daily trail pass from $15 to $18.
This increase is due in part to increased operating costs and the expansion of the grooming program by adding a 3rd groomer to the operations.
BCSF members from other clubs in B.C. will still get their discount with proof of membership.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow - your people are going tho have to carry a ton of $1.00 and $2.00 coins.
$15.00 or $18.00 - makes no difference, worth the money for groomed trails.

That was my thought, might as well go 20$ that is what the bank machine spits out

SX_Viper_mtx

Reaction score

that is ridiculous i know its only 3$, but it be nice if the tail was groomed on the way down at the end of the day as well, not really worth the money payin for a one way ticket.. if ur beating the kidneys out of your self or beating the suspension out of ur sled if the trial is $hity......

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that is ridiculous i know its only 3$, but it be nice if the tail was groomed on the way down at the end of the day as well, not really worth the money payin for a one way ticket.. if ur beating the kidneys out of your self or beating the suspension out of ur sled if the trial is $hity......

there's Always one...

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You gotta be kidding me, you expect them to go through the expense of grooming day and night? We'd have to pay $40.00 at the least for that pleasure.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pay with a $20 and leave the $2 tip for a cabin maintenance fund.

I'm with crazy_wheeler. round it up to $20. I know what it costs to run a machine like that. $20 is still a reasonable price for groomed trails. I remember what it was like to ride before they started grooming.

drop the hammer

Reaction score
I'd be fine if it went to $20 this year, since i hate packing change around....however, at $20, the excess money should be put on reserve to counter future cost increases....as we all know if it goes to $20 now, the excess funds will be spent on something (it all gets to be a grey area of "nice to haves" versus "need to haves" when you have an excess operating budget)....then we'll be at $22 next season and no better off since I'll have 3 loonies to pack around then!! Maybe it is best to donate them as suggested.

Locking in the price to $20 for several years would be motivation for me to buy a year pass (cheaper overall cost per day) which would also keep me and my disposable income coming back to Revy, rather than riding all the other areas in the Rockies.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$20 bucks is nothing to pay for a trail pass look at the ski hills charging between $56-$85 to stand in a line and ride tracked up snow in one contained area sounds to me like $20 is more than reasonable to pay for a groomed trail to go sledding

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey make it $25, $18 for grooming, $2 for cabin maintenance, $5 towards the bounty for pic's of guys riding outabounds.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$20 bucks is nothing to pay for a trail pass look at the ski hills charging between $56-$85 to stand in a line and ride tracked up snow in one contained area sounds to me like $20 is more than reasonable to pay for a groomed trail to go sledding

apples to oranges

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if ya didnt trench it on the way up, it wouldnt be so rough coming back down

BINGO.... if people knew how to ride a trail it would be fine but the people that stop every corner to wait for there bud then pin just fug the trail...its not hard to just drive normal you can go full throttle just ease into it...

but there is no lift taking me up and down lol,, its kinda different

hey make it $25, $18 for grooming, $2 for cabin maintenance, $5 towards the bounty for pic's of guys riding outabounds.

15 for trail and $10 for bounty lol,,, thats a good idea you have recycler...

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Boulder and Frisby are both being groomed 7 nights a wk. now.
I wouldn`t be surprised to see it go up to $20 next season when the H.S.T. goes through in July.
Trail pass fees just don`t randomly go up, an application to Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Arts has to be o.k., the increase has to be justified to recover the cost of running the programs.
The $5 bounty thing sounds real good to me. :beer:

Last edited:
Top Bottom