Cutler Big Bore in M6 chasis.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anybody ever see or have any experience with this particular set up,It is an 06 M6 with a Cutler BB and a 162 track.This could be a fun sled.
catmando!

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
which bb you thinking of putting in to it ?

cuttler is suposed to be coming out with there new true 1300cc

so im alreadz thinking about raising some money and i could try it out and give everybody a first sight apinion :d:d:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
when did you get a m6 kitty dude? in your sig says you got a m5 :p

I dont have an M6 yet,I have a little deal going on and if it works out I will have an M6 with 190 hp.We will see,still in the chattin process!
catmando!

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody ever see or have any experience with this particular set up,It is an 06 M6 with a Cutler BB and a 162 track.This could be a fun sled.
catmando!

they work very well. i assume you are talking about the 1000bb built on an m6/m7 engine. they are 195hp on pump, and up to 220 on race. i've ridden with 2. the carbed ones make more power than the efi ones. do you know if it's carbed?

Kelly

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
they work very well. i assume you are talking about the 1000bb built on an m6/m7 engine. they are 195hp on pump, and up to 220 on race. i've ridden with 2. the carbed ones make more power than the efi ones. do you know if it's carbed?

Kelly

Yes it is a 1000 and he said its set up for 190hp right now but has the heads for 220hp if I want to run race gas.Im thinking this sled would be a lot of fun and it has a brand new top end ith zero miles.If it is as good as shape as he says it is I am hoping to make a deal with him.Not sure on the carb or EFI still waiting for pics and info.
Thanks for your reply
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
you should pm mrcoops, i'm sure he can help you out.

I might just do that,I do know Kerry a little bit.I thought he was just running with Turbo,never thought to ask if it a BB on boost!
catmando!

Top Bottom