Crowsnest Pass Rally

Billard

Reaction score
Just dropping a line with regard to the ASA Jamboree in Crows Nest Pass this weekend. Great ride and great people. Will be definitely signing up for next year and bringing my Wife. Hooked up with some freinds from the Whitecourt rally last year and drank with them Friday and rode with them on Sat. Could not stay for Sunday due to family commitments, but had a great time anyway.
So a big thanks to club for the rally and a big hello to Smithys, Catchme and their wives. Too Bad they were a man down on Sat, something to do with Friday nite festivities and the "flu" the next day.

Attachments

• 170.jpg
    170.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 39
  • 185.jpg
    185.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 43
  • 189.jpg
    189.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 191.jpg
    191.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 45

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great event ASA Jamboree 2010 in Crowsnest Pass. Here are some rally pics. Warm day great mountain views

Attachments

• P2270369.jpg
    P2270369.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 31
  • P2270379.jpg
    P2270379.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 43
  • P2270380.jpg
    P2270380.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 34

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Party on Sat night pretty good also
Pic 1 shot at dinner
Pic 2 A few hard working Volunteers
Pic 3 ASA members having fun
Pic 4 Couple of Locals from Crowsnest Pass
Pic 5 Snow and Mud members that showed up for the photo. More were outside for a smoke snooze you lose

Attachments

• P2270384.jpg
    P2270384.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 42
  • P2270388.jpg
    P2270388.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 32
  • P2270390.jpg
    P2270390.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 30
  • P2270400.jpg
    P2270400.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 34
  • P2270397.jpg
    P2270397.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 34

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From the CROW SNOW RIDERS we thank all who took part and made this event as fun as it was ... And yes there was a few casualties from the evening before that couldnt make the rides the next day ( some guy from fox creek still made the ride on sunday ) good times and met a lot of great peeps and a couple of snow and mudders even won some poker hands .... No human injuries although some sleds didnt make it around the run ....check our website for pics of the event our photographer took over 900 pics so bound to be some ya like

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Fox Creek?? Never heard of that place since for a while now. Then some dude kept yelling, "Fox Creek", seen him again on Sunday morning, I'm suprised he managed to get his helmet on his swelled head, and that he still had voice. The rally was good, lots of trails to ride on with nice scenery. The party was good, with alot of people attending. Then we went to the sunday event as well, nice ride to finish the weekend. Thanks for the Pop and smokies at the cabin.
It was a good fast ride, and warm. Then we took the scenic ride through pincher creek home. Holly windmill, that's neat to see as well. Thanks to the club and it's volenteers who put this on.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trails both days were great and the whole event was very well organized. The banquet saturday was alot of fun and the meal was top notch - felt a little poorly on Sunday morning though (may have been all of the vitamin B :beer::d:beer: ) Summiteer, No Bad Days, and myself had a great time and are looking forward to going back to the area be it for sledding or quadding. Congrats to all of the volunteers for putting on a very successful Jamboree weekend. Thanks for the good time.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trails both days were great and the whole event was very well organized. The banquet saturday was alot of fun and the meal was top notch - felt a little poorly on Sunday morning though (may have been all of the vitamin B :beer::d:beer: ) Summiteer, No Bad Days, and myself had a great time and are looking forward to going back to the area be it for sledding or quadding. Congrats to all of the volunteers for putting on a very successful Jamboree weekend. Thanks for the good time.

thanks for coming guys glad ya had fun will have to make it up there next year for the poker run ...

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey "Billard",
We had a great time riding with you guys. Lots of fun and laughs and hope we can all do it together again next year. Hopefully your wives can come next year....we will behave I promise.
Take care and be safe in the tropics.
Mrs. Catchme

Billard

Reaction score
Same here guys, had a great time. I apologizie again for M8Cat, he always gets us in trouble. Maybe next time you guys will beat him in that race.
Hope to bring the wives out to meet you and the smithys. They don't realize the socializing that goes on and how it is a small world. We keep telling them it is half about the sledding and half about meeting new people.
Hope we can get together for a trip before the snow goes. But in the meantime, I will turn my focus to the tropics and enjoy the beaches, sun and drinks. Welcome to Jamaica Mon.
Talk to you when we return, if we return. If I can find a bar on the beach to buy, we might stay.

m8cat

Reaction score
What ever do you mean about me getting people in trouble....? I was the responsible one on friday night as I had a sermon to deliver on sat. morning about the evils of drinking and such.......:d

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was the responsible one on friday night as I had a sermon to deliver on sat. morning about the evils of drinking and such.......:d

Hmmmm.... couple things wrong with that statement Al. First your no minister and second if you ever did attend church to confess your sins etc, you would need a lawyer, not a minister!

m8cat

Reaction score
Unfortunatly no I did not. Had to go back home for my daughters birthday on Sunday. Made some brownie points to use next year.

Top Bottom