Crowsnest Pass - Aug 12-18 - 2012 , do you want join us ??

Rabdo

Reaction score
the wife and i would love to join, looks like some crazy scenery. i doubt we could join for the whole trip, but a couple days is definitely doable. i'll have a better idea what dates, when it gets closer

subzero

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking forward to meeting all the people that are planning on coming , should be a some great rides

nippy54

Reaction score
Once our summer holiday schedule gets firmed up, we should have a better idea whether we can meet up with you. This is our favourite riding area and are always looking forward to a spin down there. Have always camped at either Atlas or McGillivray. Am curious to hear about anyone's camping experiences at the random camping area on the south side of Hiway 3 to the west of the tourist info. Whenever we've visited that spot, it always seems to be full, yet without the craziness caused by unsupervised kids (and some adults) using camping areas like race tracks, which we've experienced too many times at the other 2 places in the last couple of years....

froggie

Reaction score
I have been riding down in that area with the Calgary ATV riders club before. I do not think they are going this year though! We always road on the North side of the highway except for going to the plane crash one which is on the south side. Your pictures do not look familiar to me so it must be from the South side.
If possible I would love to join your group for this week of riding. Is there any other woman riders going on this trip. I ride a 2011 Polaris 550, 2up. I camp in my Cargo Trailer that is set up for that pupose. You can e-mail me at lise.martin@nov.com

armymags1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife and I are interested in riding this area again this year spent a couple of days riding with the quad squad last year and enjoyed the trails and scenery not sure yet about these dates but will know closer to these dates

Sent from my iPhone

subzero

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never have camp by the tourist booth , where is the tourist booth close too?
that is why we picked later in the summer , hopefully not as noisy or rowdy ...

subzero

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
update .. we will riding on
Monday, Tuesday, Wed, Thursday, and heading out on friday ...
let me know if you are going us ...

toyz

Reaction score
sounds like fun but my holidays are the next week. I think we will still go down around there and do some riding.

Al Boy

Reaction score
We are planning to go down for the same week. Never been down to that part of the world with the quads. Do you random camp ? friends have a 37 foot toyhauler that need to make it in,I have a 24 foot motorhome. Keep in touch if wanting a few two up quaders to tag a long.

Thx Alan

toyz

Reaction score
I think we will be a Mcgilvary for a few days then maybe try around Fernie for a couple of days. i am not sure if quading is allowed around Fernie or not. I am always up for some extra people.

subzero

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
in our camp , you find
- 2012 dodge mega cab - white
- 1997 dodge half ton - green with black canopy
- jayce fifth wheel
- polaris ranger
- polaris 2-up quad

once brother in law shows up
-200? dodge mega cab - white
- bumper hitch trailer